Nursing Assistant jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Nursing Assistant Jobs at Dignity Health – Prescott, AZ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards, such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021, 2020), and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) and have placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness
Provides direct patient care, including assisting patients with activities of daily living, under the supervision of an RN
- High School graduate or GED
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider certificate, and one of the following:
- Current AZ CNA certification;
- Current AZ LNA;
- Documentation of successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training program;
- Six months of Nursing Assistant experience.
Successful completion of coursework or demonstrated competency in advanced NA skills including:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Acute care experience preferred
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Nursing Assistant Paid Training Classes Jobs at ProMedica Senior Care – Monroe, MI (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant – DAY SHIFT – 7 Main Jobs at Penn State Health – Camp Hill, PA (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant Certified Jobs at UCHealth – Arvada, CO (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant – Surgery – FT Straight Days Jobs at Sanford Health – Sioux Falls, SD (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Poplar Bluff, MO (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant – Med Neuro Jobs at Hartford HealthCare – Bridgeport, CT (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant Jobs at Lehigh Valley Health Network – East Stroudsburg, PA (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant – CNA – Progressive Care (Days, 36 hrs/wk) **Hiring Bonus!! Jobs at Methodist Health System – Omaha, NE (On-site)
- Nursing Assistant – Full Time – 7am – 7pm ($2,500 Sign-On Bonus) Jobs at Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital – Marina del Rey, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Nursing Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-commonspirit.icims.com.