Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Nutrition jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Nutrition Assistant Jobs at Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation – Center City, MN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: US-MN-Center City
Status: On Call
Hours of Work: 4pm-7:30pm
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is – at our core- a people-powered organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Retirement savings plan with employer match
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs; and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Provide exceptional service to assure a positive food service experience to all customers
- Apply strong communication and hospitality skills.
- Assure the availability and quality of product and services and present food appropriately.
- Assure accurate and timely provisions to customers with therapeutic or special needs.
- Solicit verbal and written feedback on products and services used in the immediate assessment of customer satisfaction.
- Obtain details of product information for knowledgeable and professional communication to customers including method of preparation, nutritional information, ingredients, etc.
Maintain the quality and safety of food products and equipment.
- Apply food safety and infection control principles, focusing on details on a daily basis.
Maintain records that assure consistent quality and safety of food product and cleanliness of service areas.
Report products that do not meet guidelines as they relate to hazard
As a member of the dietary team in Center City, MN you will get to enjoy:
- No late nights, work day complete by 7:30 PM
- Every other weekend off
- Flexible schedule with manageable shifts
- Shift differential for holidays, evenings
- Uniforms provided
- Meals provided at no cost during your shift
- Work with interesting people
- Do Meaningful Work and make a difference in changing patient’s lives for the better
- Free gym on site with indoor swing pool, walking track, hot tub, sauna, exercise and weight equipment. Locker room with facilities are included.
- Beautiful groomed walking trails and frisbee golf on campus
- Opportunity for professional development
COVID-19 Safety: Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation places exceptional importance on the safety of staff and patients which is why we have taken many steps to protect against COVID-19. A few items that have been done are:
- Frequent sharing of COVID-19 information/infection rates/site outbreaks/safety measures/etc. from: CDC, internal national incident command team
- Limiting in-person meetings; utilizing web-based meetings as able
- Mandatory vaccination policy with declination process in place
- Support of virtual/remote work as appropriate
- Requirement of masks on-site
- Physical distancing measures
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting
- Increased employee resources
- Daily attestation of on-campus workforce that they are symptom-free
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is an inclusive organization that honors, serves and advocates for people from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds, reflecting and embracing differences. We recognize at the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation that our collective ability to face the challenges of today and succeed in the future is directly tied to the hallmarks of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI): having a diverse workforce, an inclusive culture, a strong presence in diverse communities, and the provision of culturally responsive care. To that end, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation embarked on a strategic and sustainable journey for change in procedures, decision-making processes and the allocation of resources. To learn more, please visit the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion webpage: https://www.hazeldenbettyford.org/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
To learn more about the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, visit our social channels:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with schedule and duties required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food service experience
- Excellent communication skills and/or customer service experience.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Nutrition Services Technician Jobs at Spectrum Health – Grand Rapids, MI
- Nutrition Attendant – Dietary Jobs at St. Joseph Health – Orange, CA
- Clinical Nutrition Manager 3 Jobs at Sodexo – Minneapolis, MN
- Nutrition Assistant Jobs at The University of Kansas Health System – Kansas City, KS
- Nutrition Service Zeeland Part-time All Shifts; $15/HR Starting Pay Jobs at Spectrum Health – Zeeland, MI
- Armada Nutrition D Shift Quality Inspector Jobs at Staffmark – Spring Hill, TN
- Nutrition Assistant Manager Jobs at The University of Kansas Health System – Kansas City, KS
- Nutrition Services Associate Jobs at Spectrum Health – Grand Rapids, MI
- Ruminant Nutritionist Jobs at Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. – Sioux Falls, SD
- Nutrition Service Aide Casual– Food Production – Mount Carmel East Jobs at Trinity Health (HQ Michigan) – Columbus, OH
See More: 1,000+ Nutrition Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-hazelden.icims.com.