Online Jobs in United States Remote, USA – Apply for Online Documentation Specialist Job at PlanetTogether Inc. – United States Remote. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Who We Are
We are a small, established company with the spirit of a startup. At PlanetTogether, everyone shares in our growth!
PlanetTogether provides advanced planning and scheduling software (APS) and thoughtware for multi-plant manufacturers. PlanetTogether APS tightly integrates with SAP, Microsoft, and other supply chain systems. We believe that manufacturing is a super force of social change. It lifts people out of poverty and improves lives. This is why helping manufacturers to have a greater impact, serve their customers better and be more successful drives us to push harder every day.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for an experienced technical writer or documentation specialist. The ideal candidate will be responsible for various documentation requests that may be directed to employees, partners, customers, and/or prospects. They will ensure that there is a consistent and professional tone across all content. This person will be responsible for overseeing most documentation and content creation requests, including but not limited to:
● Maintaining and improving the product knowledgebase (e.g. new features, how-to guides, etc).
● Writing, editing, and creating content such as blog posts, emails, announcements, page content, slide decks, and informational videos.
● Maintaining product release notes and coordinating new release announcements.
● Assisting Project Manager in documenting internal and external processes, as well as completing special projects.
● Assisting Marketing Manager in creating written and video content for online and print consumption.
The ideal candidate is an autonomous, go-getter, who relishes the opportunity to be involved in many different projects and initiatives at the same time. To succeed, the candidate must be able to handle multiple requests and competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
This position reports to and works closely with PlanetTogether’s COO. In general, we’re looking for team members whose equilibrium is juggling multiple projects and priorities. Strong candidates will possess an innate ability to set the standard and strive for excellence every minute of the day. To succeed at PlanetTogether, candidates should be incredible critical thinkers, relentless problem-solvers, and positive people.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Native-level fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking) and comfortable speaking with colleagues, partners, and clients across all mediums.
● Advanced understanding and use of English grammar.
● Experience with SEO optimization a plus.
● Advanced aptitude and ability to learn and be able to demonstrate the use of integrated enterprise software quickly (days not weeks).
● Basic knowledge of SQL or other relational databases would be helpful.
● Fast learner, with an ability to learn complex software systems, understand user challenges, and offer creative yet practical solutions.
● Manufacturing and supply chain experience is a major plus.
● Competitive base salary
● Quarterly Bonus (share of company profits)
● Equity (stock options)
● Paid gym membership (including virtual classes)
● Health, dental, vision, and group life
● 401k with an attractive 7.5% company match
● Continuing Education monthly stipend
● Paid vacation and sick time off
PlanetTogether is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Online Game Artist Job at Sulake – Amsterdam, NY
- Social Media Manager Job at cbdMD – Charlotte, NC
- Territory Sales Representative – National Division Job at Progressive Leasing – San Jose, CA
- Independent Sales Representative Job at Coast Clothing Co – Florida, United States
- Optical Sales Representative Job at Morel Eyewear USA – North Carolina, United States
- Outside Sales Representative Job at R.W. Sidley, Inc. – Thompson, OH
- Inside Sales Representative (B2B) Job at Truewerk – Denver, CO
- Child Care Aide Job at HELP USA – Bellport, NY
- Child Care Teacher Job at Childcare Network, Inc. – Charlotte, NC
- Marketing Coordinator Job at Florida Injury & Wellness Center – Wesley Chapel, FL
See More: 1,000+ Online Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.