Strength and Conditioning Jobs in Maryland, USA – Apply for Open Gym Supervisor Jobs at Montgomery College – Rockville, MD. See the job description, duties, qualifications and link to apply.
Open Gym Supervisor Jobs at Montgomery College – Job description
The Department of Health Enhancement, Exercise Science and Physical Education on the Germantown Campus has a need for a qualified individual to help supervise the Recreation/ Fitness Program open to students, faculty and staff.
The Recreation/Fitness Supervisor will report to the Department of Health Enhancement, Exercise Science and Physical Education. This individual will help oversee the fitness programs beginning September 3, 2019 through December 20, 2019. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 3:30pm – 5:30pm.
***Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continuous basis. Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs. ***
- The listing of a course in the schedule of classes as “TBA” does not constitute an assignment.
- The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Management’s sole discretion.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
- Supervising students during designated Open Gym hours.
- Enforcing rules and regulations of the Open Gym program.
- Complete and maintain accurate records for the program.
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff and students.
- Fitness Certification from an NCCA accredited organization including
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Council on Exercise
- The Cooper Institute
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- CPR/AED certification
- Experience is fitness instruction, group and/ or individual
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Eligible applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States and not require employer visa sponsorship.
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire:
- Successful completion of a background check.
Friday, August 16, 2019
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free and smoke-free workplace
For disability-related accommodations, please call 240-567-5353
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Montgomery College is an academic institution committed to promoting
equal opportunity and fostering diversity among its student body, faculty, and staff.
- Higher Education
Link to Apply
See Related: 1,000+ strength and Conditioning Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit www.montgomerycollege.edu.