Target jobs in California, USA – Apply for Operations Clerical Jobs at Target – Riverside, California. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: 23000 Van Buren Blvd, Riverside, California, United States, 92518; job id: R0000258222
job family: Clerical
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America’s leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how we get the right product to the right guest even better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are becoming more intelligent, automated and algorithmic in our decision-making, so that no matter how guests shop—in stores or on Target.com—we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they demand and deserve. We are on a mission to win decisively over any competitor, with a seamless and superior guest service experience unlike any they can offer. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we constantly come together to implement new processes in record time.
A role in a Distribution Center means being on the very front lines of getting product to the guest as fast as possible—a critical differentiator and one of the most essential Logistics functions. You’ll reach beyond the bounds of your team to partner across the enterprise and find solutions to support the business. Whether it’s through focusing on our regional or upstream distribution centers, import warehouses, or fulfillment and flow centers, you’ll have a chance to positively impact thousands of fellow team members and Target guests worldwide, further differentiating Target from all the rest. There’s so much good work to be done, from Distribution Center Operations, where process and problem-solving drive our results; Quality Management, which influences and maintains our good name in the retail marketplace, or overall Distribution Center Productivity, where we’re always analyzing and recalibrating how to best support our people, process and technology investments to support an ever evolving business.
As a Operations Clerical, you’ll work quick, safetly and efficiently to accurately process multiple tasks within the distribution center to ensure our stores and guests are able to receive the merchandise that they need. You’ll assist in processing paperwork, invoices, and reports for your respective area of responsibility. You’ll do this while taking the appriopriate partners, including with Operations Managers and Warehouse Workers. You’ll also perform other clerical duties as necessary such as filing, answering the phone, and distributing mail. To complete this work, you’ll be required to maintain a work area that is organized, neat and clean in order to safely and operate all office machinery. You will also work independently, managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities and tasks, and will work in collaboration with external partners and vendors to quickly resolve problems. It is also vital that you report to work on time and complete job tasks assigned accurately and on time to contribute to the overall Distribution Center results.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Maintains positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
- Able to exhibit effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to accurately use basic math skills
- 1+ years of clerical/administrative experience preferred
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Elec Systems Processor (Seasonal- Onsite) Jobs at Target – Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Associate Project Manager – A&A Jobs at Target – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Human Resources Expert Jobs at Target – Hawthorne, California
- Store Director (Store Manager) Winston-Salem, North Carolina Jobs at Target – Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Executive Team Leader (Assistant Store Manager) Chattanooga, TN (Starting Summer 2023) Jobs at Target – Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Senior Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager – Logan, NJ Jobs at Target – Logan Township, New Jersey
- Seasonal TSS Stores Jobs at Target – Shakopee, Minnesota
- Visual Merchandiser Jobs at Target – Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- Specialty Sales Team Leader Jobs at Target – Franklin, Wisconsin
- Target Security Specialist Jobs at Target – Chicago, Illinois
See More: 1,000+ Target jobs in US,A – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit target.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.