Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States. – Apply for Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Bronx, NY. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1725110
Job Title: Operations Manager.
Our WW Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Operations Manager. In this role, you will lead and develop a team of salaried and hourly talent. You will be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. To achieve this, managers are expected to provide their team with the tools needed for success while driving improvements in productivity and efficiency through data-driven decisions and analytical problem-solving. You will also play a key role in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
· Support, mentor, and motivate your salaried and hourly workforce
· Lead large-scope projects with site and regional impact
· Build and execute productivity plans through forecast reviews, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Leaders to load balance
· Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
· Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
· Lift up to 49 pounds and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
· Stand/walk for up to 12 hours during shifts
· Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
· Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments)
· Continuously climb and descend stairs (applies to sites with stairs)
· Possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residence
Our fulfillment network launches new Operations sites every year, providing various opportunities for your professional growth. We hire Operations Managers based on location preference and the business’ current openings.
· A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
· 3+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
· Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university OR 2+ years Amazon experience
· 3+ years of direct management experience for salaried employees and their performance
· Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· Experience managing a team of 2+ salaried employees and 70+ indirect employees
· Experience scoping, leading, and implementing process improvements through: Lean process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
· Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Track record of meeting or exceeding department performance goals
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field.
· Experience in: military, manufacturing, automotive, biotech, electronics, energy, instrumentation, machinery, defense/aerospace, medical, cosmetics, production, or distribution environments.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Marketing Manager, Cross-Category Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- BeXT Sr. HR Partner Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Salesforce Developer Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Load Planner, Amazon Air Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Sourcing Recruiter Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- UX Designer, Alexa Auto Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Sr. Software Development Engineer – AWS Database Services, Amazon Redshift Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA
- Sr Technical Program Manager, A-to-z Guarantee Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Applied Scientist – Amazon Air Science and Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Programmer Analyst Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.