Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Tracy, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2303110
Job Title: Operations Manager.
Our WW Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Operations Manager. In this role, you will lead and develop a team of salaried and hourly talent. You will be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. To achieve this, managers are expected to provide their team with the tools needed for success while driving improvements in productivity and efficiency through data-driven decisions and analytical problem-solving. You will also play a key role in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
- Support, mentor, and motivate your salaried and hourly workforce
- Lead large-scope projects with site and regional impact
- Build and execute productivity plans through forecast reviews, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Leaders to load balance
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Lift up to 49 pounds and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Stand/walk for up to 12 hours during shifts
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
- Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments)
- Continuously climb and descend stairs (applies to sites with stairs)
Our fulfillment network launches new Operations sites every year, providing various opportunities for your professional growth. We hire Operations Managers based on location preference and the business’ current openings.
To learn more about Amazon’s operations and see how our fulfillment centers in the U.S. and Canada work, watch a short video or take part in a live virtual tour.
Video with subtitles: https://www.amazon.com/videotour
Live virtual tours: https://www.amazon.com/virtualtours
- 3+ years of employee and performance management experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
- Work flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights and/or holidays
- 1+ years of performance metrics, process improvement or lean techniques experience
- Loss Prevention Manager Amazon Jobs – Tracy, CA
- Health & Safety Project Manager, Data Center Health and safety Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Maintenance Tech III Amazon Jobs – Phoenix, AZ
- Brick Deployment, TIPM, BaND Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Construction Manager, SFO Data Center Construction Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Data Center Project Manager, Critical Projects Implementation Amazon Jobs – Chantilly, VA
- Construction Project Manager, Data Center Construction Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Construction Manager, DC Construction Amazon Jobs – New Albany, OH
- EHS Specialist , WHS Amazon Jobs – Kyle, TX
- Game Producer, Social, Amazon Games Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.