Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Operations Manager jobs in Hawaii, USA – Apply for Operations Manager – Food & Beverage Jobs at Hyatt Hotels Corporation – Honolulu, HI (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Staying true to our Regency purpose begins with creating meaningful experiences. These experiences help build relationships and create lasting connections with our guest and colleagues. The Hyatt Regency brand has a distinct brand promise, personality and guiding principles, offering a unique and differentiated experience delivered by people who care for our guests and colleagues.
- Tuition, Fitness, and Wellbeing Reimbursement – $1000 per year!
- Cell Phone and Dry Cleaning Reimbursement
- Discounted Parking
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, Disability and Life Insurance Coverage
- Roth IRA and 401(K) options after meeting eligibility timeline
- Discounted Stock Purchase Options after meeting eligibility timeline
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Holiday time and 3 additional paid days off annually for whatever you choose
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Financial Adoption Assistance
- Free and discounted room nights world-wide
- Employee Assistance Program through Compsych
- Additional discounts and partnerships via PerkSpot
Be a part of something bigger. Enjoy life every day. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work. Join a company that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun. With careers spanning the globe, your perfect opportunity awaits. Discover why Hyatt is consistently ranked one of the world’s best places to work.
With more than 130,000 colleagues across more than 70 countries, we embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of thinking. Our culture is one that empowers every individual to be their best, and such authentic connection inspires the way we care for each other and for our guests.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 years of progressive hotel Food & Beverage Management experience
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Opera and Micros
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Previous experience with Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Operations Manager (Non-Complex) jobs at Walmart – Pea Ridge, AR (On-site)
- Operations Manager Jobs at Allied Universal – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Food Operations Manager 2 Jobs at Sodexo – Syracuse, NY (On-site)
- Operations Manager Jobs at StaffDNA – Plano, TX (On-site)
- Hotel Operations Manager (Luxor) Jobs at MGM Resorts International – Las Vegas, NV (On-site)
- Operations Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Roanoke, TX (On-site)
- Evening Operations Manager Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Waltham, MA (On-site)
- Warehouse Operations Manager Jobs at NFI – Baytown, TX (On-site)
- Operations Manager Jobs at Tecta America Commercial Roofing – Grand Forks, ND (On-site)
- Operations Manager Warehouse – Elizabethtown, PA Jobs at JobsInLogistics.com – Elizabethtown, PA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Operations Manager Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.hyatt.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.