TouchPoint Support Services
Nutrition jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for OPERATOR, NUTRITION (FULL AND PART-TIME) Jobs at TouchPoint Support Services – Elk Grove Village, IL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time OPERATOR, NUTRITION position.
- Location: Ascension Alexian Brothers – 800 Biesterfield Road, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full and part-time schedules available. Sunday – Saturday / Rotating holidays / Rotating weekends. Hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: At least 1 year of customer service experience preferred. Computer skills required.
- Perks: Free parking, uniforms provided, meal discount, shoe stipend!
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1130391.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We’re TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension’s mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We’re serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Summary: Responsible for securing patient meal selections and special requests and needs via telephone or face to face interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows proper telephone etiquette and procedures with patients, visitors and healthcare professionals.
- Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Responsive to patient?s needs at all times. Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports needed assistance to supervisor as appropriate.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Interacts with nursing to ensure patients? diet prescriptions are accurate, and patients? food needs are met.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient?s rights policy as outlined in the facility?s HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates At Touchpoint Are Offered Many Fantastic Benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1130391
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- OPERATOR, NUTRITION (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME) Jobs at Compass One Healthcare – Pascagoula, MS (On-site)
- Nutrition Services Technician, Pine Ridge, Part Time Jobs at Spectrum Health – Stevensville, MI (On-site)
- Nutrition Attendant Jobs at Providence Health & Services – Olympia, WA (On-site)
- OPERATOR, NUTRITION (FULL-TIME) Jobs at TouchPoint Support Services – Brookfield, WI (On-site)
- Nutrition Customer Service Rep/$1,000 Sign On Jobs at Seattle Children’s – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Nutrition Aide Jobs at Aston Carter – Prescott, AZ (On-site)
- OPERATOR, NUTRITION (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Compass One Healthcare – Spring, TX (On-site)
- NUTRITION OPERATOR (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Compass One Healthcare – Charlotte, NC (On-site)
- Travel Food Service Worker – Non-Clinical – Food and Nutrition Services Jobs at Aya Healthcare – La Jolla, California
- Food Nutrition Services Worker PRN- Sanitation Jobs at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center – Thousand Oaks, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Nutrition Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.compassgroupcareers.com.