TouchPoint Support Services Elk Grove
Part time Evening jobs in Illinois – Apply for OPERATOR, NUTRITION (FULL & PART-TIME) Jobs at TouchPoint Support Services Elk Grove – Village, IL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Posted Date: Dec 21, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a OPERATOR, NUTRITION position.
- Location: Alexian brothers – 800 Biesterfield Road, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full & Part-Time: Days, evening and weekends.
- Requirement: food service a plus but not required.
- Perks: 3.00 meal ticket, perks program, insurance!
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 945539.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We’re TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension’s mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We’re serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Summary: Responsible for securing patient meal selections and special requests and needs via telephone or face to face interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows proper telephone etiquette and procedures with patients, visitors and healthcare professionals.
- Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Responsive to patients needs at all times. Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports needed assistance to supervisor as appropriate.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Interacts with nursing to ensure patients diet prescriptions are accurate, and patients food needs are met.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patients rights policy as outlined in the facilitys HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates At Touchpoint Are Offered Many Fantastic Benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Arabic Part-Time Linguistic QA Tester Jobs to Welocalize – United States
- PT Appen Work From Home Opportunities Jobs at Appen – United States
- Part Time Study Skills and Organization Tutor Job at Nerdy Company – United States (Remote)
- Work from Home Remotely – Part Time Sales Jobs at Vector Marketing – Elko, NV Remote
- Financial Planning Consultant Jobs at Clover Financial Enterprises – Washington, United States (Remote)
- Part-Time Media Editor (Weekend-Daytime) Jobs at Cision – United States
- PT Evening Security Guard-Media Company Jobs at Allied Universal – Charlotte, NC
- Part Time/Full Time Evening Room Attendant Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Myrtle Beach, SC
- Library Evening Circulation Supervisor (OPS) PT Jobs at Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL
- Courier – Part Time – Evening shift Jobs at Sanford Health – Bismarck, ND
See More: 1,000+ Part time Evening Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.compassgroupcareers.com.