Walmart jobs in Indiana, USA – Apply forOptical Lab Finish Associate 2nd Shift M-F 3p-11p Jobs at Walmart – CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
What you’ll do…
Produce and manufacture corrective eyewear by preparing lenses for production (for example, tracing, blocking, first inspection); producing lenses for placement in frames using edging equipment; manually mounting lenses in frames and assembling eyewear; and completing cosmetic add-ons (for example, polish, tint, camouflage).
Maintain quality standards by reviewing and analyzing work tickets or other information for accuracy; adhering to standard operating procedures; and evaluating produced work for quality.
Communicate with other Wal-Mart associates (for example, internal Customers) verbally or in writing.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
801 CORDA BLVD, CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN 47933-2152, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- (USA) Tire & Battery Technician – Automotive Jobs at Walmart – MOORESVILLE, NC
- (USA) Cake Decorator Jobs at Walmart – COLUMBIA, MO
- (USA) Produce lead Jobs at Walmart – DAPHNE, AL
- (USA) Member Specialist Jobs at Walmart – DECATUR, IL
- (USA) Merchandising Lead Jobs at Walmart – Fort Wayne, IN
- Analyst II, Systems Engineering Jobs at Walmart – BENTONVILLE, AR
- (USA) Grad Intern (Hrly) Jobs at Walmart – BROWNSVILLE, TX
- Real Estate PMO Senior Project Manager II Jobs at Walmart – BENTONVILLE, AR
- (USA) Coach/Ops Mgr Trainee Jobs at Walmart – OAKLAND, TN
- (USA) Auto Care Center Manager Trainee Jobs at Walmart – CARSON CITY, NV
See More: 1,000+ Walmart jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.