Caregiver jobs in Texas, USA. – Apply for Overnight Caregiver Jobs at Cornerstone Caregiving – San Antonio, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Are you looking for an Overnight Caregiver job that will allow you to give back to your community and broaden your skills? Cornerstone’s office in San Antonio is the place for you. The office in San Antonio provides caregivers for the local area including San Antonio, Canyon Lake, Seguin, Hondo, Pleasanton, San Marcos, Floresville, and many others. We are seeking one-of-a-kind individuals for job opportunities with our local team. Our caregiver jobs aren’t for everyone; only for those who are truly committed to providing compassionate care to the elderly and those in need. We scour the entire region for people with strong backgrounds in home care or elderly care, a history of community involvement and, most of all, big hearts. An Overnight Caregiver job with Cornerstone Caregiving San Antonio is much more than just a job, it’s a chance to do some real good for families in San Antonio and the surrounding area by becoming a companion to someone in need.
Those selected for an Overnight Caregiver job at Cornerstone’s San Antonio may be asked to support their seniors with a wide range of responsibilities from light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation to one-on-one mobility assistance and providing transportation. An Overnight Caregiver job with us is also an opportunity for personal growth. We offer the opportunity for advanced training in areas like dementia care or Alzheimer’s care so that caregivers can continue to develop their skills.
Overnight Caregiver Responsibilities
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with routine exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Overnight Caregiver Requirements
- Passion to serve others – a true caregiver
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Caregiver (Up To $16/hr.) Jobs at StoryPoint – Powell, OH
- Caregiver Jobs at Self Employed – California, United States (Remote )
- Caregiver for Phoenix Female Group Home – All Shifts Available Jobs at Guild Care Group, LLC – Phoenix, AZ
- Caregiver Jobs at Sapphire Health Services, LLC – Portland, OR
- Caregiver – $500 Sign-On Bonus (Bellefonte) Jobs at Home Instead – Boalsburg, PA
- CAREGiver – Erie Jobs at Home Instead – Erie, CO
- Care Giver Jobs at Sunrise Senior Living – Rockville, MD
- Caregiver (Up to $16/hour) Jobs at Independence Village – Pella, IA
- Caregiver Jobs at Saint Luke’s Health System – Kansas City, MO
- Caregiver Jobs at Common Sail Investment Group – Allegan, MI
See More: 1,000+ Caregiver jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit cornerstonesanantonio.applicantstack.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.