Whole Foods Market
Overnight jobs in California, USA – Apply for Overnight Grocery Team Member (Stocker, Inventory, Receiving)-Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Los Altos, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Checks product to ensure it meets WFM quality standards.
- Accurately sorts and scans waste.
- Maintains production standards.
- Stocks and cleans shelves, bins, and food preparation areas.
- Maintains back stock in good order.
- Handles DC and UNFI invoices for product delivered outside store receiving hours.
- Properly checks-in product and reports miss-picks to team leadership.
- Receives product from receiving location to sales floor or appropriate back stock spaces.
- Aids in receiving and sorting overnight deliveries for other teams.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Ability to perform simple math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Store Overnight Shift Lead – FT – Schedule 2 Jobs at Kum & Go – West Branch, IA (On-site)
- Overnight Grocery Department Supervisor – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Denver, CO
- FT-Receiver/Stocker-Overnight Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Poway, CA (On-site)
- Front Office | Overnight Desk Agent Jobs at Hyatt Regency – Bellevue, WA (On-site)
- Hub Driver (Overnight) Jobs at AutoZone – North Tonawanda, NY
- Overnight Stocker Jobs at Wegmans Food Markets – Rochester, NY (On-site)
- Overnight Inbound Operations Team Leader Jobs at Target – Silverdale, WA (On-site)
- Warehouse Part Time Overnight Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Westminster, CO (On-site)
- Swing and Overnight Technician needed Jobs at VCA Animal Hospitals – Anderson, IN (On-site)
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Grocery Associate – Chevy Chase, MD at Wisconsin Ave. Jobs at Amazon – Chevy Chase, MD
See More: 1,000+ Overnight Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.wholefoodsmarket.com.