UPS jobs in Texas, USA – Apply For Package Handler Driver Jobs at UPS – Denton, Texas. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
SHIFT YOUR FUTURE
Seasonal Package Delivery Drivers
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Seasonal Package Delivery Drivers? They’re the ones who drive our familiar brown trucks, bringing packages great and small to our customers during our busiest time of the year. They’re a friendly, physically active crew who enjoy being outdoors, fast-paced work, and being behind the wheel!
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Reliable schedules
- Potential to move into a permanent role
- Extensive training
- And so much more
This is a seasonal role. A seasonal job is a great place to start at UPS, and it might even lead to a permanent role that offers even more advantages and benefits! Permanent, full-time small package delivery drivers receive an average total compensation package of $145,000 per year. That includes $0 healthcare premiums, up to seven weeks of paid vacation, plus paid time off for holidays, sick leave and option days.
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So what does it take to make it through an eventful shift delivering to homes and businesses all over your community and beyond? Here are some examples:
The ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license—no CDL required
- Pass the DOT physical
- Excellent customer contact and driving skills
- Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform
Full-time UPS employees work eight or more hours per day and workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on the building needs.
So what is UPS all about? Well, you’re probably already familiar with us—we’re the brown trucks delivering everything from diapers and dish towels, to holiday gifts and college care packages, to life-saving medicines.
But we’re more than that. We’re also hardworking, efficient package handlers and friendly, focused drivers. We’re professionals working in finance, IT, engineering, marketing, and more. We are building our business ethically, safely, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. And we are here to deliver what truly matters—to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career. Come work for an award-winning company. Make the Shift to UPS.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Package Handler Driver Jobs at UPS – League City, Texas
- Package Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver Jobs at UPS -Town of Wrentham, Massachusetts
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Laurel, Maryland
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Parsippany, New Jersey
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Town of Yorktown, New York
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver Jobs at UPS – Enterprise, Oregon
- Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver Jobs at UPS – Cedar City, Utah
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Middleton, Wisconsin
See More: 1,000+ UPS jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ups.managehr.com.