Frito-Lay jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Packaging Box Drop Utility – 2nd Shift – Seasonal Jobs at Frito-Lay – Casa grande, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We’re seeking inclusive and committed Packaging Box Drop Utility’s to join Frito-Lay, where you will be responsible for delivering cartons to the packaging automation that will deliver products you already know and love. Although you will start with Frito-Lay, this job can open the door to career opportunities with our parent company, PepsiCo.
It’s a physical job! While all are welcome to apply, understand that you will be on your feet the entirety of your shift. Packers are expected to stay on the line until relieved for break. We’re seeking individuals who are flexible, committed, and safety-focused.
Here are some of the tasks that you could expect to perform during the workday:
* Set-up and operate multiple case erector machines effectively:
* Clear Case jams in under 60 seconds
* Maintain > 98% machine efficiency
* Perform basic troubleshooting on carton automation.
* Read production schedules and box drop case guides.
* Construct boxes and pack them manually or with the help of automated machines.
* Perform regular quality checks
* Set up lines during a changeover process for carton automation.
* Clean automation filters and maintain housekeeping and specific sanitation tasks as required on box drop level.
Whether you are experienced or not, please be sure you meet the following minimum requirements before starting your application:
* You are 18 years of age or older
* You will be required to work on some weekends, holidays as well as off shift
* You can stand and walk for extended periods of time with or without a reasonable accommodation
* You can climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
* You can repeatedly lift, carry, push, pull, and handle products with or without a reasonable accommodation
Join nearly 55,000 other Frito-Lay associates across the country that work hard to bring you the snacks you love by submitting your application today.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available  EEO is the Law &  EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View  PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our  Pay Transparency Statement.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Packer – Part-Time – 3rd shift – Thurs- Sat Jobs at Frito-Lay – Pulaski, TN
- Maintenance Mechanic Jobs at Frito-Lay – Wooster, OH
- Site Controls Mechanic Jobs at Frito-Lay – Kathleen, GA
- Fleet Technician – Experienced (No CDL) Jobs at Frito-Lay – Bridgeton, MO
- CDL Driver Apprentice Jobs at Frito-Lay – Topeka, KS
- Detailer – Part-Time Jobs at Frito-Lay – Sheldon, IA
- 2 PM Start Warehouser/Material Handler – Part-Time Jobs at Frito-Lay – Oak forest, IL
- Delivery Merchandiser Specialist Jobs at Frito-Lay – Grimes, Iowa
- Sanitor – PT Jobs at Frito-Lay – Dayville, Connecticut
- Merchandiser – Seasonal Jobs at Frito-Lay – South windsor, Connecticut
See More: 1,000+ Frito-Lay Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit pepsicoglobalpontoon.avature.net.