The Home Depot
The Home Depot jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Packaging Manager Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Packaging Manager position responsibilities include initiating, planning, executing, and controlling product packaging projects to deliver departmental strategic objectives. The Packaging Manager will also participate in cross-functional teams to support new product introductions, structural design optimization and cost out programs. Major tasks in this role include program/project management, strategic sourcing, supplier qualification and management, developing resource planning and budgeting and oversight of packaging engineering staff. As a subject matter expert in packaging, this position will also be required to support daily business transactions to resolve packaging deficiencies, supplier quality issues or sourcing cost out. The Packaging Manager will be responsible for complex projects with higher risks and business implications.
- Provide packaging support for merchant driven new product introductions.
- Identify, plan, execute, and control packaging projects to deliver strategic business needs for growth, productivity, cost out and quality.
- Advise and consult on packaging best practices to enhance business performance.
- Direct corrective actions with service providers and suppliers to resolve packaging issues.
- Deliver training (internally and externally), tailored to the needs of the specific audience.
- Provide data analytics to support annual resources, budgeting and program progress.
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- This position reports to Sr. Manager Packaging Engineering
- This position has 2 Direct Reports
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Bachelors degree in Packaging Engineering.
- Desire advanced certifications (Project Management Professional, 6 Sigma, or Certified Packaging Professional).
- Operational experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Computer skills sufficient to retrieve, manipulate, analyze, interpret, and present data.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- No additional education
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
Minimum Leadership Experience:
Preferred Leadership Experience:
- Excellent communication skills required. Need to clearly articulate packaging and process concepts to business community.
- Knowledge and experience with packaging physical property test and inspection.
- Experience providing packaging support for consumer new product development.
- Engineering standards development / review / enforcement.
- Cross functional, multi-project management.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Specialist, Art Direction Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
- Customer Experience Manager Jobs at The Home Depot – Watchung, NJ
- Distinguished Engineer (Remote) Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
- Night Replenishment Manager Jobs at The Home Depot – Yucca Valley, CA
- HDE Ordering Coordinator Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Installation Coordinator Jobs at The Home Depot – Cherry Hill, NJ (On-site)
- Manager, One Finance – Reporting Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
- Distribution Center – Assistant General Manager Jobs at The Home Depot – Bedford Park, IL
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER Jobs at The Home Depot – Odessa, TX
- Software Engineer Principal – Front-end (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
More: 1,000+ The Home Depot jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.