Social Media jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Paid Social Media Assistant Jobs at VMLY&R COMMERCE – Minneapolis, MN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Imaginative. Effective. Influential. We search worldwide for exceptional people from all backgrounds that have these qualities. We don’t have jobs to fill—we have careers to build. Our business is transforming brand equity into action. The changing behaviors and expectations that people have of brands inspire us to make commerce the next great canvas for creativity.
Geometry and VMLY&R have combined their commerce capabilities to provide world-leading expertise and delivery for clients at a time of unprecedented global growth in e-commerce. VMLY&R COMMERCE, a WPP Company, grows connected brands by unifying client strategies around commerce to drive both brand equity and conversion.
The Social Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a client’s paid social media on Facebook, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and/or TikTok . The candidate will help build, launch, optimize and report on paid social media campaigns for a variety of different clients.
Core Job Functions
- Support social strategy development work by compiling client research, competitive data and social platform information
- Supporting paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and TikTok .
- Pull weekly or bi-weekly reports from the platforms, organize data within Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Analyze reports and recommend optimizations for improving campaign performance
- Research new ideas, trends, and technologies within the social media space to educate clients
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing or Communications).
- Internship experience with an advertising/media agency or in a digital marketing role is highly desired
- Experience running paid social campaigns a plus
- Prior experience using excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in Facebook, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to meet or exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
VMLY&R COMMERCE is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Marketing Specialist Jobs at Select Source International – Phoenix, AZ (On-site)
- Social Media & Digital Content Lead Jobs at VHB – Washington, DC
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at 24 Seven Talent – Providence, RI
- Social Media & Influencer Manager Jobs at Artisan Talent – Washington, DC
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at OpticsPlanet, Inc. – Northbrook, IL
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Voca – Dallas, TX
- Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs at The Plug Drink – Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Sculpted Studios – Miami, FL
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company – Alexandria, VA
- Social Media Manager, Prime Video Jobs at Amazon – Culver City, CA
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.