Amazon Pickup Points LLC
Amazon Locker Jobs Cambridge, Massachusetts – Apply now for Part-Time Amazon Locker Team Member – MIT1 Jobs at Amazon – Cambridge, MA. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Part-Time Amazon Locker Team Member – MIT1
Job ID: 210054773
Job Type: Part-time
Required shift times: Must be available to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 12:00pm-7:00pm
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States.
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.00 pay rate
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
We are looking for associates who are ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service, have an up-for-anything attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on and apply!
Candidates must be 18 years or older and able to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines
Qualities needed to work with the Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment field team:
- Customer-obsession. Making someone else happy actually makes your day
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule
- You thrive working with a team and technology
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day
A few other things you need to know:
- This role is part-time – most of our associates work between 4 – 20 hours per week
- You will be asked to perform duties in several Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment businesses, such as Locker Plus or Treasure Truck
- You must be able to work differing schedules. For example, Tuesday and Thursday one week and Wednesday and Saturday another week.
- You will be assisting customers and working with problem-solve scenarios
- You will be asked to help maintain a clean, safe and organized workspace
- You will be asked to open and close a Locker Plus locations and cover site responsibilities
- You will perform physical labor and may be asked to lift up to 49 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- You will stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 10 hours
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work scheduling
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
- High School equivalent diploma
- Experience communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brand
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Excellent written and oral communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
Link to apply
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.