Part-time jobs in New York, USA – Apply for Part-time Bakery Sales Associate Job at Hannaford Supermarkets – Esperance, NY, United States. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Number 21-057391
Post Date 07/05/2021
Job Title Part-time Bakery Sales Associate – Hannaford
Positions Available 1
Operating Company Hannaford
Full/Part Time Status Part-Time
Address 11140 Western Turnpike
Description Job Title: Part-time Bakery Sales Associate
Duties And Responsibilities
- Observe and follow all company policies and established procedures.
- Maintain a neat and well-groomed personal appearance at all times and comply with personal appearance policy.
- Assist in special projects and perform other functions as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in training other associates when assigned and certified.
- Maintain solid communication in the department and throughout the organization.
- Work within our company’s management planning guidelines to maintain productivity.
- Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed. Keep work area free from debris and safety hazards.
- Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect
- Develop product knowledge in all areas of Bakery Department (rolls, desserts, cakes, muffins, bagels, coffees, platters, etc.).
- Observe and maintain company’s sanitation and food safety standards.
- Prepare, proof, and bake product as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide outstanding friendly customer service. Communicate with and assist customers in selection of product.
- Package and display products according to standard practice and our automated production program, taking customer demands into consideration.
- Retrieve and organize bakery product loads.
- Perform assigned tasks such as replenishing merchandise, preparation of products or setting up displays, etc.
- Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
- Maintain accurate, neat records of production, shrink, sales and inventory.
- Wash, clean, and sanitize equipment in accordance with company guidelines.
- May be required to frost, base ice, and decorate all varieties of cakes. Personalize when necessary.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Requirements Physical Requirements
- Perform repetitive grasping, pinching, squeezing, and hand/arm motions while standing/walking the majority of the shift.
- Lift up to 30 lbs. 40% of the time and up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
- Reach to shoulder level or overhead on occasion while lifting up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
- Use their hands to operate controls and feel objects, and use tools to prepare products.
- Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials, and food products.
Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills.
Effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
Must meet minimum age requirements to perform specific job functions.
Apply On-line Apply On-line
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Part-time Janitorial / Maintenance Associate Job at Hannaford Supermarkets – Bedford, NH
- Online Banking Specialist Job at The American Deposit Management Company – Pewaukee, WI
- Online Social Media Evaluator | Work from Home Opportunities Job at Appen – New Mexico, United States
- Online Paid Digital Marketing Manager – Fashion Industry [Freelance] Job at Thayer Group, LLC – New York City Metropolitan Area
- Online .Net Developer Job at Robert Half – Miami, FL
- Online Website and Social Media Manager Job at ClearedJobs.Net – Arlington, VA
- Online Sales Associate / Web Sales Job at Arhaus – Ohio, United States
- Online Senior Manager Ecommerce Job at Jarvis Recruitment Group – Fenton, MO Remote
- Online Documentation Specialist Job at PlanetTogether Inc. – United States Remote
- Online Game Artist Job at Sulake – Amsterdam, NY
See More: 1,000+ Part-time Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ws4.delhaize.com.