Fedex jobs in Alabama, USA – Apply for Part Time Dangerous Goods Agent Jobs at FedEx Express – Irondale, Alabama. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link.
High School Diploma/GED.
Six (6) months of related station, ramp, hub or safety experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of shipping or processing dangerous goods packages strongly preferred. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Ability to complete all basic and re-currency training for Dangerous Goods. If required to perform the spill clean-up function. Must complete all basic and re-currency training for spill clean-up. Must be able to read and understand manuals, regulations, charts and tables, and
effectively communicate verbally In a time-sensitive manner in a noisy operations
environment. Current DG certification preferred. Experience with computer, i.e.,
mainframe, PC, internet/intranet preferred.
Non-covered safety sensitive position; Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner. If required to drive company vehicles or motorized
conveyances as a regular part of job, must possess valid drivers license.
$17.01 per hour
Eligible for benefits after 90days
* Medical, Dental & Vision benefits * Paid time off * 401K (8% Company match) * Tuition assistance up to $5250 per calendar year * Promote from within philosophy * Vacation and Holiday pay * Airline Discounts * Nationwide career opportunities * Training and growth opportunities to build a career
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
We’re excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx. Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx:
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled EmployerFedEx Express prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Full Time Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Homewood, Alabama
- Sr Diesel Mechanic / Technician Jobs at FedEx Freight – South Bend, Indiana
- R0220: Courier/Swing Drvr/DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- B1701: Global Freight Mvmt Admin III Jobs at FedEx Express – Miami, Florida
- Sr Svc Agent Jobs at FedEx Express – Homewood, Alabama
- Warehouse Associate Jobs at FedEx Express – Flint, Michigan
- Customs Trade Agent – 6:00am-2:30pm (1st) Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Warehouse Material Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Richmond, Virginia
- Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Reno, Nevada
- PT PM Sr Svc Agent/Non-DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Lubbock, Texas
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit fedex.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.