Janitorial jobs in New York State, USA – Apply for Part-time Janitorial/Maintenance Associate – Hannaford Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Albany, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Number 21-066024
Job Title Part-time Janitorial/Maintenance Associate – Hannaford
Positions Available 1
Operating Company Hannaford
Full/Part Time Status Part-Time
Address 900 Central Avenue, Century II Mall
Description Job Title: Maintenance Associate/Janitor/Custodian /Cleaning
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain cleanliness and conditions of the internal and external store and property.
- Maintain cleanliness and conditions of the equipment used in the performance of this job function.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of the breakroom and all restrooms.
- Sweep and damp mop all floors on a daily basis.
- Clean up of spills throughout your shift.
- Empty all trash inside and outside of store.
- Schedule rotation and cleaning of the dairy shelves.
- Schedule cleaning of the glass dairy and frozen food doors.
- Sweep parking lot with designated equipment.
- Perform minor repairs of equipment and fixtures as needed.
- Shovel and salt sidewalks as needed.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and established procedures.
- Maintain company standards and programs for safety, fire prevention, and security.
- Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
- Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Maintain good communication with the management team and associates.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Communicate any needed repairs and/or maintenance work needed.
- Maintain a quality of performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
- Flexible schedule needed.
- Stand/walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching and lifting (mop buckets, spills).
- Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
- Ability to handle a variety of cleaning materials/substances.
- Lift up to 40 lbs. approximately 50% of the time.
- Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Janitor-Lab Jobs at Jushi Holdings Inc. – Manassas, VA
- Janitorial Services Aide – Part Time Jobs at Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library – Winterthur, DE
- JANITORIAL/CLEANING Jobs at SEEK Careers/Staffing – Bloomington, MN
- Hospital cleaning / Housekeeper (3:00pm-11:30pm) Jobs at Barnes-Jewish Hospital – St Louis, MO
- Hospital cleaning / Housekeeping-Environmental Services (40 hrs/wk, Nights) Jobs at EvergreenHealth – Kirkland, WA
- Environmental Services Supervisor II / Hospital cleaning Jobs at Intermountain Healthcare – Mount Pleasant, UT
- Housekeeper Generalist / Hospital cleaning Jobs at Akron Children’s Hospital – Akron, OH
- Environmental Support Associate Jobs at MedStar Health – Baltimore, MD
- Housekeeper Mercy Health – St. Joseph- Youngstown PT Jobs at Mercy Health – Youngstown, OH
- Housekeeper – Oconomowoc – 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM+ Shift Differential Jobs at ProHealth Care –
See More: 1,000+ Janitorial Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ws4.delhaize.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.