Prime Now LLC
Amazon jobs in South Carolina, United States. – Apply for Part Time Locker+ Shift Lead Amazon Jobs – Charleston, SC. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1620390
Job Title: Part Time Locker+ Shift Lead
Our Worldwide Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team. In this role, you will ensure employee productivity is maximized and customer engagement is achieved. You will also play a key part in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
· Support, mentor, and motivate others
· Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
· Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
For this role, you will need to be:
• At least 18 years old, and authorized to work in the United States
• Able to work 20-29 hours/week, and overtime as required
• Able to lift 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
• Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
• A high school or equivalent diploma
• 2+ years of work experience or a current blue badge Amazon employee
• 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• 1+ year of leadership experience directly managing others
• 1+ year working in a like environment (manufacturing/distribution/warehousing/retail)
• Experience with performance metrics and lean process improvement
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to coach, train and assist team members
Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
Benefits include health care (medical, dental, vision) coverage starting on day 1 as well as 401(k) with company match, holiday/overtime pay and employee discount. Amazon offers a range of fully paid Maternity and Parental Leave options for parents prior to, and following, the birth or adoption of a child.
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Evanston, IL
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Springfield, VA
- Software Engineer Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Senior Manager, Software Development – Application Networking Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Manager, Product Management, GTM Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- UX Designer Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Robotics Operator Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Tukwila, WA
- Manager, Risk Ops Incident – Amazon Music, New Projects Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Power Electronics Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.