Santander Bank, N.A
Bank Teller jobs in Massachusetts, USA – Apply for Part Time Teller, Gallivan Blvd, Dorchester, MA Job at Santander Bank, N.A – Dorchester, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of small businesses in the US.
jobs in California
Our Tellers process face-to-face customer transactions for a variety of routine financial transactions.
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/operations and guidelines
- Assists in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions
- Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates Customers about Bank products and services
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Recognizes sales opportunities and cross-sells bank products by making quality referrals, meeting all assigned teller goals
- Validates transactions for system or operational changes to ensure operational integrity and compliance to all required regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 0-3 years; Cash Handling experience in a Retail or Banking environment
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Detail oriented with the ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- General Math skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs
- Communicates clearly and precisely
- Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding
- Displays a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Proactively clarifies one’s tasks and responsibilities
- Has basic understanding of organization’s flagship products and services
- Can identify the risk return of products and services
- Learns about and diligently follows established risk management policies, processes and procedures
- Learns new methods and procedures or modifies them to meet new standards Is positive about new approaches and methods resulting from change
- Works effectively in team settings
- Shows appreciation for others’ help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks
- This is a Part Time position and the hours per week will generally be between 20 and 29 hours per week. The Recruiter for this position will be able to discuss the specifics of the schedule requirements and hours for the position. This is a non-exempt position eligible for overtime compensation calculated at 1.5 times your regular rate of pay for any hours worked over 40 hours per week, subject to all Santander policies and approvals regarding overtime
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: -,Massachusetts-Dorchester
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Teller/Member Services Representative- Downey Job at California Credit Union – Downey, CA
- Senior Teller Job at Apple Bank – Brooklyn, NY
- Contact Trace Associate – Infection Control – PRN Position – Gainesville Job at UF Health – Gainesville, FL
- Contact Tracer – 229439 – University of Rochester Job at University of Rochester – Rochester, NY
- Contact Tracer Specialist – Remote Job at AAA Club Alliance – Newark, DE Remote
- Senior Manager – Project Accounting Job at Connect Search, LLC – Chicago, IL
- Senior Staff Accountant Job at KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting – Boston, MA
- Accountant III Job at CIBC U.S. – Chicago, IL
- Accountant Channel Sales Representative Job at ADP – Los Angeles, California, United States
- Senior Portfolio Accountant Job at LaSalle Investment Management – Chicago, IL
See More: 1,000+ Bank Teller Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit apply-jobs.santanderbank.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.