Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Partner Lead, WW Innovation Programs Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2320874
Job Title: Partner Lead.
Would you like to help our customers and partners innovate like Amazon – and deliver breakthrough experiences for their end customers? Would you like to pioneer the use of cloud services to help drive innovation? Do you enjoy working in a global, fast-paced, entrepreneurial technology sales environment? As our Worldwide Partner Lead, you will be responsible for identifying, building, and managing a select group of partners who can work with us across our innovation portfolio to extend our reach, accelerate our delivery, and increase our quality.
Your responsibilities will be to develop and implement a partner program focused on innovation and solution development, working with key stakeholders and partner field teams to drive engagement with partners and our joint customers. You will work with our Innovation Programs team, our partner team, and partners directly to integrate offerings, building repeatable approaches deployed to a select group of AWS partners, and to our joint customers, measuring the results and continually evolving the program. This role will involve working with Worldwide (WW) and Geo program leadership to develop and share a consistent model and messaging around our programs, customer engagements, and integrated offering delivery, and then developing and executing a strategy to deliver field and partner content and sessions to support that.
Candidates should be able to operate well across a largely virtual, matrixed, and cross-functional team, and have a strong entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated experience in supporting complex dynamic programs and projects. Ideally, you will have a background in digital innovation and/ or transformation. The candidate must be a highly effective written and oral communicator and demonstrate maturity, strong judgment, and the ability to influence. This is a hands-on position – to be successful one must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done. Stakeholders in this role include Innovation Program World Wide and Geo Leaders, Sales Leaders, Marketing teams, BD Leaders, partners, engaging leaders of other strategic AWS programs, and of course, our customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the Innovation Program’s partner plan including defining strategic partner needs, goals, timing, and generate program alignment.
- Identify and document key partners by Geo for the integrated delivery of Innovation Programs offerings, document partner capabilities, and work cross-functionality to onboard and enable partners.
- Work alongside cross-functional stakeholders to identify common patterns across Innovation Programs, to codify the repeatable components and incorporate lessons learned.
- Identify partner opportunities to accelerate or extend existing Innovation Program offerings.
- Identify opportunities for new partner-led or partner-engaged innovation offerings and capabilities.
- For identified offerings, develop and deliver an approach to programmatically deliver them. GTM elements may include joint delivery materials, consultative workshops, reference materials, funding and qualification mechanisms, enablement materials and programs, linkages to Amazon programs and solutions, customer proposal and offer development, other internal and external collateral, POCs, and success measures, etc.
- Build out and scale the partner program working with Innovation Programs leadership, sales enablement, regional business development teams, professional services, and account teams.
- Build dashboards and reporting mechanisms to capture results and improvement opportunities for all partner led and partner involved opportunities.
- Conduct partner briefings, present at partner and customer events, and further AWS solutions-led thought leadership in innovation.
- Develop highest priority customer case studies, references, and thought leadership that tell our story internally and externally.
- Deliver field and partner content, as needed, in partnership with program Geo leadership and Worldwide program owners.
- Operate autonomously; drive end to end management of assigned business goals.
- Shepherd special projects and initiatives from ideation to documentation to deployment.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in building messaging and delivering scalable programs for customer and/or partner engagement in a cross-functional technology sales organization.
- 5 years of experience managing successful relationships and/or programs with ISVs, Systems Integrators, and consulting companies.
- 2+ year’s experience with cloud technologies or equivalent certifications.
- 5+ years experience with field or partner training, enablement, and accreditation.
- Education – BA or above required; additional qualifications in relevant areas highly desired.
- Recent experience with and demonstrated leadership in the realm of enterprise customer digital innovation or digital transformation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Experience with developing communications for stakeholders at various levels across a world-wide sales organization.
- Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage a portfolio of complex cross-functional programs and projects.
- Proven track record of ownership and driving results; doing so in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while working with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Innovative; loves to challenge status quo and reinvent on behalf of our sellers and customers.
- Broad understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Passion for enterprise market – deep understanding of how enterprises operate and the characteristics of large and global businesses.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the enterprise and industry markets. Breadth and depth in multiple industry markets and industry ecosystems
- MBA or equivalent.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $140,800/year in our lowest geographic market up to $262,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – West Fargo, ND
- Senior Manager, Communications and Adoption, Private Pricing Product (3PM) Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Manager, Communications and Adoption, Private Pricing Product (3PM) Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Mgr Voice of the Customer, Private Pricing Product (3PM) Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Amazon Food Production Associate – Kitchen Amazon Jobs – Renton, WA
- Sr. Sales Operations Lead , Wondery Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Quality Assurance Engineer 1, International Seller Growth Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Head, Game Production in the Cloud Solutions & BD , Game Tech Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Sr. Manager Marketing , Wondery, Content Marketing Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- System Engineer – Space Vehicle Launch Integration, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.