Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Partner Sales Rep Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1817999
Job Title: Partner Sales Rep.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help define and deliver our Partner-led opportunities activities within our Partner Sales Org.
As the Partner Sales Representative for the SE Enterprise team, you will work with both SI and ISV Partners in the region. You will be responsible for managing a robust pipeline of Partner-led opportunities, drive revenue, and provide support to AWS Partners and AWS PSM / ISMs. You has the demonstrated ability to think strategically and communicate clearly. You will possess industry knowledge and have a sales background that enables you to easily interact with field sales reps and partners.
Key job responsibilities
• Help manage and drive sales opportunities with AWS Partners in the US Southeast Enterprise region.
• Become a trusted member of the AWS Sales team and own deal execution with AWS Partners
• Conduct regular pipeline reviews with AWS PSM / ISM to ensure pipeline information is thorough and accurate according to internal requirements.
• Manage numerous AWS Partner requests and time demands concurrently
• Support training of AWS Partners on opportunity management in accordance with APN requirements
• Utilize CRM systems (SalesForce.com), data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish a sound record of work with each partner and customer
A day in the life
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
• 3-4+ years’ experience with enterprise technology, channel/partner sales, and public entity procurement requirements
• Experience in Partner Sales or overlay sales roles — building bridges and collaborating between partner and company field sales organizations to build mutual trust, sales enablement and joint sales motions.
• Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Proven ability to deliver results amid ambiguity and change
• Consistently exceeds key performance metrics
• Analytical skills required
• Understanding of Cloud computing technology and a utility pricing model
• Experience of direct and Partner sales or within the IaaS/Cloud/SaaS markets
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
• Adept at using and customizing sales or customer relationship management tools such as Salesforce.com
• Affinity for complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer – Inventory Platform, Material Ingestion Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Virtual Learning Experience Developer, AWS Support Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Curriculum Developer, Enterprise Support (TFO-US-East) Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Business Intel Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Washington
- Sr. Program Manager, Customer Experience, AWS Support Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Program Manager, Experiment Design, AWS Support – Customer Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- ACCS Quality Specialist, Amazon Candidate Connection Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- ACCS Quality Specialist, Amazon Candidate Connection Services Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- Software Development Engineer I, Amazon Advertising Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DMO6 – Amazon Jobs – Boca Raton, FL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.