Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Payments Program Manager, Payment Products Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2296872
Job Title: Payments Program Manager.
Are you passionate about customer experience? Can you help drive partner performance and have a track record of contributing on key initiatives? Are you successful at influencing others to deliver when faced with competing priorities? Would you excel at representing Amazon externally?
Payment Business Operations manages relationships with 50+ payment partners worldwide, including credit card gateways and acquirers, co-branded credit cards, private label cards, foreign exchange program, etc. The Business Operations team supports the larger payments platform working closely with product management, software development and technical operations. Locally, Payments Business Operations works closely with internal clients such as Customer Service, Finance, Accounting and Fraud as well as third party partners and banks relied upon to process payments. This team also facilitates the local operational relationship with third party payment partners, advocating for customer experience and applying operational improvements. Additionally this team is responsible for supporting operational efficiencies and escalation reduction opportunities. Come and experience a company and team who focus on customer first!
The Business Operations Program Manager is responsible for helping drive operational excellence within payments. This role will support US-based external credit card partner to push excellence and a world-class customer experience for mutual customers globally. This role will also partner with internal customers to identify points of friction, build a business case, propose requirements and advocate for customer experience improvement projects. This role is required to serve as a hands-on analyst, resolving escalations, gathering data and supporting projects.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon’s varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon’s internal systems. He or she will be analytical in their decision making, with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. Experience in the banking or payments industry is preferred.
- Facilitating operational relationships with third party partners and internal customers —holding partners accountable for performance and contractual commitments
- Recommending, grounding (with data and financial justification) and contributing to drive projects to improve customer pain points within the larger Payments organization and with businesses / services across Amazon
- Identifying operational gaps in new offerings and proposing operational requirements for new projects
- Resolving customer impacting issues with technology teams
- Interfacing with business and technical customers, gathering requirements and producing data-driven analysis; partnering with internal teams to support new payment products or functionality post launch
- Developing metrics for assessing performance and trends
- You will be expected to dive deep in all areas of the credit card product.
- You will be expected to demonstrate significant annual efficiency improvements
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Proven relevant work experience of 5+ years in operations or payments
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience driving small to medium sized projects
- Experience managing external relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in e-commerce or financial products such as credit card transacting is a plus
- Basic to intermediate SQL skill is a plus
- Principal, Primary Supplier Solutions , AB COMSEC Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Woodside, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Pasadena, CA
- Senior ECAD Tools Application Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – California
- Senior Applied Scientist, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Applied Scientist, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Cambridge, MA
- Control Systems Tech Amazon Jobs – Chattanooga, TN
- Reliability Program Mgr Amazon Jobs – Campbellsville, KY
- Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Greenwood, IN
- Commissioning Engineer Amazon Jobs – Hilliard, OH
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.