MOTION PT Group
Occupational Therapy jobs in New York City, USA – Apply for Pediatric Occupational Therapist Jobs at MOTION PT Group – Bronx, NY (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Put Your Career in MOTION!
Why work here? A Therapist’s Experience at MOTION – https://youtu.be/epyhiqAc4r8 (copy & paste URL to watch video)
Ready to change lives? MOTION – a leader in physical, occupational and speech therapy – is looking for a talented Pediatric Occupational Therapist to help patients get back to what moves them.
With over 50 locations across 4 states and more on the way, we’re growing fast – and here’s your chance to grow with us.
As Part Of The MOTION Team, You Can Expect
- A steady stream of new and existing patients
- Guidance from renowned clinicians/educators and ongoing education sessions
- Specialty training in fields like hand therapy and women’s health
- Network partnerships with top health systems like Mount Sinai and Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS)
If you love motivating people and helping them grow stronger, we’re interested in talking with you.
Job Title: Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Job Type: Part-Time (Mon, Wed, Fri; 10-12 hours per week. Afternoon/evening hours with kids. The schedule is somewhat flexible, but ideally would be Mon, Wed, Fri and possibly weekends if that is an option)
Job Locations: 1250 Waters Place, Bronx, NY (Hutchinson Metro Center / Westchester Square; Outpatient setting)
Job Description: Pediatric Occupational Therapist responsibilities include …
- Assessing patients’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for infants, children, and adolescents suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases.
- Improve children’s fine motor skills, visual motor skills, cognitive skills (including problem-solving skills, memory and attention), sensory integrations skills, social development, and establishing self-care routines.
- Provide excellent 1:1 care for your patients, spending an average of 40 minutes with each person.
- Helping children and family members restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
Pediatric Occupational Therapist Requirements
- NYS Occupational Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
- Ideally some experience working as a licensed OT treating peds in an outpatient or hospital setting; but will consider new grads with solid peds affiliations in an outpatient or hospital setting.
- Experience with infants, sensory processing and autism
If interested, please respond by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Or apply online via https://motionptg.applicantpro.com/jobs/.
MOTION provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MOTION complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Occupational Therapist Jobs at Twinkle Autism Therapy, LLC – San Antonio, TX (On-site)
- Occupational Therapist – Full-Time – Somerset, KY Jobs at Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services – Somerset, KY (On-site)
- $1,960 per week – Travel Occupational Therapist Jobs at Vivian Health – Lancaster, CA (On-site)
- PD Occupational Therapist I or II- Occupational Therapy- Day Shift Jobs at UCI Health – Orange, CA (On-site)
- Occupational Therapist (OT) – School Year 2022-2023 Jobs at Cross Country Education – Fort Lauderdale, FL (On-site)
- Occupational Therapist Jobs at Providence – Richland, WA (On-site)
- Occupational Therapist Jobs at Ascension – Round Rock, TX (On-site)
- Occupational Therapist Home Health Yancey County Jobs at Mission Health – Asheville, NC (On-site)
- Occupational Therapist – Per Diem Jobs at Institute on Aging – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Occupational Therapist Jobs at CommonSpirit Health – Phoenix, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Occupational Therapy Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.applicantpro.com.