Personal Assistant jobs in California, USA – Apply for Personal Assistant Jobs at Tack Advisors – San Francisco, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
You will report to the Head of Operations and work in tandem with the administrative team to help streamline day-to-day personal operations for the Principal. This hire must be dedicated, highly organized, have impeccable attention to detail, a concise communication style, a “can-do” positive attitude, and have a high sensitivity to confidentiality.
- Travel/ Lifestyle Management:
o Coordinate international and domestic travel (book flights, accommodations, charter
o Plan and develop extensive trip itineraries and assist the Principal with packing
o Travel with the Principal for specific trips (varies)
o Ensure that each travel destination is optimized for the Principal’s technology needs (desk, multiple monitors, high-speed internet, etc.)
- Plan special events such as birthdays, dinner parties, and holiday gatherings
- Coordinate the Principal’s personal calendar in tandem with his corporate EA to ensure personal and family obligations are met
- Manage bill pay and personal finances
- Serve as a liaison for the Principal and coordinate with his personal contacts and providers, including resources associated with family matters, multiple vehicles, multiple homes, health and wellness
- Provide on-site office management at the various residences (for Principal and his family)
o Organize files and information (inventory of household art, house supplies, household utility and vendor info, maintenance log, assist with renovations for multiple residences, etc.)
- Errands and other tasks
o Typical errands include but are not limited to: picking up dry cleaning, purchasing home supplies/groceries/personal items for the Principal, filling cars up with gas or getting the cars detailed, dropping off package returns, picking up gifts for the Principal’s friends and/or family
o Mail & Package Handling: Pickup/ drop off, unpack, put items away and organize them, break down boxes/recycle.
- Family Care
- Assist Principal’s family (parents, partner, etc.) with appointment scheduling
- Plan travel arrangements for the family pet (flights, lodging, etc.) and manage health and wellness
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of residences located in the Bay Area
- Handle sourcing, hiring, and managing vendors and contractors
- Schedule home repairs and maintenance vendors
- Greet vendors and service technicians at homes and facilitate repair visits for primary and secondary residences
- Help oversee and provide project management support for home renovation projects including working with contractors and designers, and purchasing home furnishings, supplies, etc.
- Organizational projects include household storage, office storage, file storage, etc.
- Manage household staff
- Troubleshoot occasional IT issues
- Provide ad hoc research and project support (i.e., source artwork and home furniture, etc.)
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- 3-5 years of experience in a support role (Personal or Executive Assistant experience is a must)
- Estate management experience is highly preferred, hospitality or household management is a plus
- Comfortable with IT and troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a direct communicator who understands the value of conciseness
- Proactive, self-starter, resourceful, organized, action- and detail-oriented, with a “can-do” positive attitude
- Exemplify honesty, integrity, pride in their work, and hold the same standard for staff
- Respect for, and emphasis on, confidentiality and privacy regarding the Principal’s private life
- Must have a valid driver’s license, personal vehicle, and ability to operate a vehicle to run errands as needed
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Personal Assistant Jobs at home.light – United States Remote
- Personal Assistant Jobs at Vanguard Clinical, Inc. – San Diego, CA
- Personal Assistant Jobs at Skillz Inc. – New York, NY
- Administrative Personal Assistant Jobs at Walton Isaacson – Culver City, CA
- KA076 – Full-Time Personal Assistant Job at British American Household Staffing -San Francisco, CA
- Personal Assistant Job at The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics – Washington, DC
- Personal Assistant Job at Universal Health Services Inc – Chicago, IL
- Personal Assistant Job at PRIVATE HOME – Nyack, NY
- Nanny/Babysitter Job at The Elite Nanny Team (TENT Group) – Minneapolis, MN
- Babysitting / Nanny Care Job at Maryland University of Integrative Health – Newtown, PA
See More: 1,000+ Personal Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit clientapps.jobadder.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.