Part-time jobs in Indiana, USA – Apply for Personal Banker I – Part-Time Job at Civista Bank – Osgood, IN, United States. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
A Personal Banker I (PB I) is responsible for maintaining and building customer relationships while utilizing a consultative sales process to proactively provide solutions to assist new and existing customers in achieving their financial goals. The PB I also provides sales, service and operational support to the retail banking team. The PB I demonstrates Civista Bank’s mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders, to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Creating an exceptional customer experience daily by delivering a personal touch, building relationships, assessing needs, recommending products and referring partners to our customers in order to grow the branch and the bank.
- Develop an expansive knowledge of products and services to fulfill customer needs and solve problems daily.
- Dedication to daily personal growth through active learning. Adapting to new procedures and systems to grow the organization and the team.
- Ensuring Operational tasks are followed & completed daily.
- Execute customer requests with speed and accuracy.
- Earn the required sales and referral goals per month/year as established.
- Maintain cash levels and outages within the parameters of the established guidelines.
- Constant, consistent communication internally and externally. Adhering to regulations, following policies and procedures to ensure safety and soundness of customers and the bank.
- Open personal accounts including additional products and services.
- Understand and encourage the use of technology in every day banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 2-3 years of previous teller experience required.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Above average knowledge of technology and willingness to adapt to new software technologies.
- Ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruption.
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate professionally both in person and via telephone.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so forth.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/postersEqual Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Part-time Bakery Sales Associate Job at Hannaford Supermarkets – Esperance, NY
- Part-time Janitorial / Maintenance Associate Job at Hannaford Supermarkets – Bedford, NH
- Online Banking Specialist Job at The American Deposit Management Company – Pewaukee, WI
- Online Social Media Evaluator | Work from Home Opportunities Job at Appen – New Mexico, United States
- Online Paid Digital Marketing Manager – Fashion Industry [Freelance] Job at Thayer Group, LLC – New York City Metropolitan Area
- Online .Net Developer Job at Robert Half – Miami, FL
- Online Website and Social Media Manager Job at ClearedJobs.Net – Arlington, VA
- Online Sales Associate / Web Sales Job at Arhaus – Ohio, United States
- Online Senior Manager Ecommerce Job at Jarvis Recruitment Group – Fenton, MO Remote
- Online Documentation Specialist Job at PlanetTogether Inc. – United States Remote
See More: 1,000+ Part-time Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.