Remote Pharmacist jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Pharmacist – Digital Healthcare (Remote) Jobs at Babylon – Georgia, United States Remote. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Meet our CEO and the people at Babylon on our YouTube channel.
Babylon is the leading global, digital-first, value-based care company whose mission is to make high-quality healthcare accessible and affordable for everyone on Earth.
We launched our service in the US in January 2020 and we are growing our value-based care teams. Value-based care – or what we call Babylon 360 – is becoming a leading approach to improving patient and health system outcomes around the world.
What is Babylon 360?
Value-Based Care (known as Integrated Care in the UK) is seen as a huge shift in healthcare. Value-Based Care providers are rewarded for helping people improve their health, reduce the effects and incidence of chronic disease, and live healthier lives in an evidence-based way.
Babylon has been one of the forerunners, using digital-first primary care, highly trained staff and the latest technology to help people get the care they need, from wherever they are.
The company most recently rolled out its Babylon 360 care services to Medicaid members in Missouri’s Bootheel as part of a larger plan to develop this way of caring for people. In the UK, Babylon has also partnered with the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Hospital Trust , University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust and recently invested in Higi’s 10,000 FDA-cleared self-service Smart Health Stations .
About The Pharmacist Position
We are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to support the growth of Babylon 360, a digital-first value-based care program. The pharmacist in collaboration with clinical staff will ensure effective medication management. The position requires knowledge of clinical pharmacy practice models, value based care and Medicare/Medicaid regulations.
The role will report to Babylon’s US Pharmacy Lead.
Start date: October/November
Location: This person must be based in Georgia and hold an active license but the position is work from home/remote.
What You’ll Work On
- Provide professional and technical guidance on Part D stars measures and practices to improve medication adherence
- Support clinical staff, to include consultation regarding medication management in primary care
- Evaluates patients’ condition through chart review to ensure all issues are being treated and meet medical necessity.
- Performs drug utilization reviews in order to monitor clinical treatment plans for patient drug therapies, advising interventions and informing clinical teams of any potential side effects.
- Serve as drug information resource for the health care teams and exercise professional judgement in imparting therapeutic and drug information to health professionals
- Coordinates and provides education for clinical staff, nursing, and clinical operations related to the maintenance and dissemination of drug information.
- Promote multidisciplinary teamwork in order to meet the organization’s goals and objectives
What We’re Looking For
- Required – Bachelor’s or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree
- Preferred – Post-Graduate Pharmacy Residency
- License: Active and in good standing pharmacy license(s) in state of residence – preferably Georgia
- Proven experience as a clinical pharmacist:
- Experience with Medicaid, Medicare or Medicare Advantage OR work in a progressive large healthcare management system in managed care operations OR direct patient care experience in ambulatory care or medication therapy management
- Understanding of the pharmacy industry required; knowledge associated with Telemedicine preferred,
What This Is Not
- Pharmacists who are not licensed in the state should not be weighing in on a particular patient’s medication medication administration, care plan, consultation, etc.
- This is not a clinical role
- Will not be a clinical facing Pharmacist role that will engage or interact with patient population
- Does not provide health improvement, wellness, or medication education to patients directly
- Will not be prescribing medication, correcting prescription orders or assisting with medication refills on behalf of the provider.
- Will not be responsible for medical decision making or conduct charting in the legal medical record outside of reviewing medical records for audit purposes
- Will be a resource to the providers on medication management for drug aversion and general clinical scenarios but will not be a consultation for direct patient care.
- Does not work under or adhere to protocols or a collaborative practice agreement
What We Offer
- Annual base salary. The compensation range for this role will be shared during the early interview stages.
- We offer 4 weeks’ paid vacation
- 401k’ with employer matching contribution
- Benefits include bonus, medical insurance, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global health tech startup with a meaningful mission
What We Offer
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
Who We Are
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Other Related Jobs:
- Remote Pharmacy Associate – Data Entry & Processing Jobs at Capsule – New York, NY
- Pharmacist 7on/7off Overnight Work From Home Remote Pharmacy Jobs at Cardinal Health – Dallas, TX
- Staff Pharmacist (Remote) Jobs at Brightside – Oakland, CA
- Remote Pharmacist Jobs at Capsule – New York, NY
- MTM PRN Pharmacist – Nationwide (Remote) Jobs at Cardinal Health – El Paso, TX
- Customer Care Pharmacist Remote Jobs at Capital Rx – New York, NY
- Clinical Implementation Pharmacist Remote Jobs at Pharmaceutical Strategies Group – PSG – Dallas, TX
- Pharmacist – Formulary Management(Remote) Jobs at CVS Health – Northbrook, IL
- Remote Pharmacy Scheduler Jobs at RITE AID – Rochester, NY
- Pharmacy Service Representative Remote Jobs at Brooksource – Texas
See More: 1,000+ Remote Pharmacist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.