Giant Eagle, Inc.
Pharmacist jobs in Ohio, USA – Apply for (USA) Pharmacist, (Licensed) Jobs at Giant Eagle, Inc. – Fairview Park, OH (Hybrid). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Problem resolutions and time management skills
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Certification or Licensing Required: Pharmacy; Immunization Certification/License as required by state; Valid CPR Certification; N
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Remain informed and up to date on new drugs, therapies and developments in the pharmacy industry.
- Adhere to all company, state, federal policies, laws and regulations including HIPAA.
- Continuously build professional rapport with outside partners including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, drug reps and vendors.
- Maintain production rates and meet quality expectations as determined by leadership.
- Train and mentor new team members upon hire.
- Administer immunizations.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for all team members.
- Verify accurate replenishment of system canisters with appropriate medication.
- Model excellent patient care.
- Verify all filled prescriptions for accuracy using company quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Quality check all prescriptions to ensure accurate medication/durable medical equipment is dispensed.
- Address and resolve prescription order exceptions as necessary.
- Complete incoming/outgoing prescription transfers.
- Assist Team Leader in maintaining inventories, ordering products and supplies.
- Maintain a neat and sterile work environment to ensure all company, local, state and federal government requirements are met.
- Perform duties of Pharmacy Manager and technician as required.
- Assist technicians in interpretation of prescriptions and third party billing.
- Complete required paperwork and have knowledge of the audit process.
- Maintain production metrics and operational goals.
- Attend and participate in quarterly CQI meetings.
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers’ tables and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Pharmacist (Clinical Specialist) Inpatient Mental Health Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Martinsburg, WV (On-site)
- Relief Pharmacist Jobs at Covetrus – Portland, ME (On-site)
- Clinical Practice Pharmacist, Per Diem, Days Jobs at Jackson Health System – Miami, FL (On-site)
- Travel Pharmacist Outpatient Jobs at Aya Healthcare – Ontario, OR (On-site)
- Pharmacist (Pharm. D) – hiring immediately Jobs at Professional Staffing – Group Quincy, MA
- Pharmacist Jobs at American Family Care – Madison, AL (On-site)
- Pharmacist – Clinical: Pharmacy Jobs at Memorial Healthcare System – Hollywood, FL (On-site)
- Pharmacist Jobs at Westchester Medical Center, a member of WMCHealth – Valhalla, NY (On-site)
- Pharmacist (Part-time) Jobs at Tabula Rasa HealthCare -San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Travel Pharmacist Jobs at Nurse 2 Nurse Staffing – Newport, OR (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Pharmacist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gianteagle.com.