Pharmacy Intern Jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Pharmacy Intern Job at Cleveland Clinic – Port St Lucie, FL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
REQ #: 23590
LOCATION: PORT SAINT LUCIE, FLORIDA
FACILITIES: CLEVELAND CLINIC TRADITION HOSPITAL
PROFESSIONAL AREA: ALLIED HEALTH
DEPARTMENT: 197400 – PHARMACY – TRADITION
Assists the pharmacist in the delivery of pharmacy services. Under the supervision of a pharmacist, the Intern assures the appropriate delivery of medications to the nursing areas, admixes IVs and other compounds, and helps in the general maintenance of pharmacy operations.
Job Description Responsibilities
- Refills, loads, and maintains the inventory of the automated medications. Admixes intravenous medications.
- Purchases and receives medications. Unit doses medications.
- Charges and credits medications when necessary.
- Performs unit inspections.
- Complies with daily task requirements as outlined by the shift.
- Assists the pharmacists with assigned clinical review of patient’s medical records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or pre-pharmacy Associate’s Degree.
- Active Florida Pharmacy Intern License (PH/INT-FL) .
Complexity Of Work
- All employees are expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the
- Organizational-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position:
- World Class Service Orientation: Includes attitude, behavior, interpersonal skill, and problem-solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
- Adaptability: Includes teamwork and flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities including adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: Includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully.
- Essential Job Requirements: Includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting the work environment, including maintenance of required competencies and communication skills.
- Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable): Includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements, and budgetary constraints.
Note: The above stated duties are intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This description of duties is not intended to be all inclusive nor to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Physical Requirements:
- Requires frequent walking from department to department. Requires sitting at a workstation or desk.
- Requires standing.
- Requires occasional pushing and/or pulling, lifting, and carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds, such as IV fluids, files, documents and computer printouts.
- Requires finger dexterity and eye hand coordination to operate a computer keyboard at a moderate skill level.
- Requires working at a fast pace to prioritize multiple assignments/projects.
- Responds to numerous requests.
- Requires the ability to resolve conflicts among staff.
- Requires to work collaboratively with the department director, pharmacy staff, physicians and other members of the Healthcare team.
- Requires the ability to ensure operational efficiency.
- Requires the ability to problem solve and make decisions.
- Requires the ability to exercise self-control and tolerate stress when dealing with multiple requests and/or conflicting demands from multiple customers.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Pharmacy Intern Job at Stony Brook University – Stony Brook, NY
- Pharmacy Intern Job at The Save Mart – Grass Valley, CA
- Pharmacy Intern – PRN Job at Bon Secours – Richmond, VA
- Work From Home Data Entry Agent Jobs at MCI – North Port, FL (Remote)
- Customer Relations Representative – Work From Home Jobs at CVS Health – Orlando, FL (Remote)
- Customer Service Representative (Work from Home) Jobs at Vaco – Miami, FL
- Work From Home Call Center Agent Jobs at PFSweb, Inc. – Dallas, TX
- Work from Home Transcriptionist Jobs at Literably – Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
- Work From Home – Tax Associate Jobs at Intuit
- Home-Based Senior Specialist Guest Retail (32 – 40 hours/week) at Target
See More: 1,000+ Pharmacy Intern Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.clevelandclinic.org.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.