The Save Mart Companies
Pharmacy Intern Jobs in California, USA – Apply for Pharmacy Intern Job at The Save Mart – Grass Valley, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are looking for food enthusiasts passionate about practical yet innovative solutions to support our California rooted organization. Historically, Save Mart has been recognized for innovating new standards in the grocery business in addition to always taking the extra step to make service a daily principle. Today, we continue many traditions that elevate our brand, engage our communities but most importantly, take care of our customers and employees. We love what we do and invite you to join our efforts as we bring fresh products and extraordinary service to the communities in which we serve.
We Are Currently Recruiting For The Position Of
About The Position
Pharmacy students currently enrolled in a professional pharmacy program will have the opportunity to concentrate on patient counseling, customer service, over the counter medications, immunization training, MTM, specialty drug administration and disease state management.
Our Pharmacy Interns
- Performs all duties under the supervision of a registered pharmacist or designated pharmacist preceptor
- Takes all steps required to fill prescriptions in compliance with all laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Offers advice and consultation to customers and health care professionals regarding prescription knowledge, drug therapy, and health related products and concerns
- Implements company initiatives to increase pharmacy profitability
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited school of pharmacy
- Must hold a valid state intern license if required by the state of employment
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to readily and positively adapt to changes in schedule specifications, and work priorities as the business and customer needs demand
- Strong team player with a willingness and desire to learn, work hard, and have fun with it!
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, bend, twist, stoop, use stairs, reach, pull and lift objects
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Save Mart Supermarkets is a privately held food chain headquartered in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of our nation – the San Joaquin Valley. The Modesto community is vibrant with great traditions, educational opportunities and multi-cultural lifestyles. Aside from mild weather year-round, Modesto allows for easy access to many major tourist attractions in California. To the west lies the San Francisco Bay Area (90-miles) and the Santa Cruz Beach (115-miles). To the east is the famed Gold Country “Mother Lode” (50-miles) and a little farther you can find the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range, Lake Tahoe (180-miles) and Yosemite National Park (110-miles).
Save Mart operates stores throughout the Central Valley, San Francisco Bay Area, and Northern Nevada under the names of Save Mart, S-Mart Foods, Lucky, and FoodMaxx. Save Mart also owns three distribution centers and SMART Refrigerated Transport, a trucking firm that transports dry groceries, frozen foods, ice and novelties to all of Save Mart’s stores. In addition to transporting Save Mart’s merchandise, we also operate throughout the state as a “for hire carrier,” transporting product for other companies as well.
Does this sound like you? If it does, you have a lot to offer, and we in turn, have a lot to offer you! Some of our awesome benefits include: exceptionally generous benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with matching), flexible schedule options, Foodie Friday events (great eats and games!) throughout the year, Employee Connection (earn fun and valuable prizes!), Life Long Learning – Educational opportunities, Employee Association (discounted and free tuition options, contests, and support services).
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Pharmacy Intern – PRN Job at Bon Secours – Richmond, VA
- Work From Home Data Entry Agent Jobs at MCI – North Port, FL (Remote)
- Customer Relations Representative – Work From Home Jobs at CVS Health – Orlando, FL (Remote)
- Customer Service Representative (Work from Home) Jobs at Vaco – Miami, FL
- Work From Home Call Center Agent Jobs at PFSweb, Inc. – Dallas, TX
- Work from Home Transcriptionist Jobs at Literably – Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
- Work From Home – Tax Associate Jobs at Intuit
- Home-Based Senior Specialist Guest Retail (32 – 40 hours/week) at Target
- Work From Home Customer Service Representative at AT&T
See More: 1,000+ Pharmacy Intern Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit savemart.csod.com.