Pharmacy Technician jobs in New Jersey, USA – Apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs at Ztek Consulting – Bridgewater, NJ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
I. JOB SUMMARY
This position is responsible for handling Product Technical Complaints and Field Alerts for medical devices, pharmaceutical products, biologics and combination products. Knowledge of regulatory requirements, GMP, GDP, quality & compliance and complaint handling is required. Maintains onsite sample room and mailroom as per departmental SOP.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline preferred.
Associate degree from an accredited two-year college or technical school
Area of specialization: Health or Life Sciences preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE
Prioritizes complaints for data entry and processing.
Understands the importance of data entry of complaints within the required timeframe.
Understands special details for handling each product within the department.
Understands departmental process flow on drug and device complaints.
Proficient with use of all databases within the department (ie. ACES-Siebel, Global PTC Database, Microsoft Office).
Prepares appropriate correspondence for complaints.
Identifies and prepares appropriate mailers for use in retrieving the complaint samples.
Produces daily reports for follow-up https://w
nd processes reconciliation with Pharmacovigilance. Process complaint samples upon receipt Identifies and handles lot discrepancies correctly with returned complaint samples. Understands export shipping requirements for shipment of waste pharmaceuticals to overseas manufacturing sites. Identifies and prepares com
plaint samples for shipping t
o manufacturing sites. Orders departmental supplies. Identifies complaints for field alert reporting Performs QC Checks Provide customer service to consumers, health care professionals, and internal/external departments regarding individual complaints. Provide support to US Product Quality Complaint Managers/Director during audits by FDA, other regulatory agencies, third parties and internal groups. Notifies interested departments (including manufacturing sites QA, commercial, regulatory, supply chain) upon receipt of complaints. Understands the FDA complaints regulations for the drug products and
medical devices. Maintains monthly reports as needed Provide complaints support to other company departments including but not limited to customer service, medical information, Pharmacovigilance, sales associates, regulatory
, commercial operations, legal, and risk management Maintain
s sample room and mailroom as per departmental SOP.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Certified Pharmacy Technician – Warrenton, VA Jobs at Giant Food – Stafford, VA (On-site)
- Pharmacy Technician Jobs at Kroger – Redmond, WA (On-site)
- Pharmacy Technician in Training Jobs at Greater Lawrence Family Health Center – Haverhill, MA (On-site)
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN II – 0.80 Part Time Days (08-HR) Jobs at Stanford Health Care – Palo Alto, CA (On-site)
- Pharmacy Tech Jobs at Loyal Source Government Services – San Antonio, TX (On-site)
- Pharmacy Technician Jobs at Optum – Woburn, MA (On-site)
- Pharmacy Technician Jobs at Planet Pharma – Glendale, CA (On-site)
- Pharmacy Technician II – Evening flex shift every other weekend *Part-Time* Jobs at NYU Langone Health – Brooklyn, NY (On-site)
- FT Pharmacy Technician Certified Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Waterboro, ME (On-site)
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN II Jobs at LifeBridge Health – Baltimore, MD (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Pharmacy Technician Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.