Interpath Laboratory, Inc
Phlebotomy jobs in Oregon, USA – Apply for Phlebotomist/Processor, Eugene (5204) Jobs at Interpath Laboratory, Inc – Eugene, OR (Hybrid). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Performs administrative duties including providing excellent customer service to all patients, clients and employees.
- Answers phones in a timely manner following company standards on proper phone etiquette.
- Monitors for instrumentation alarms and responds to them in a timely manner.
- Maintains an awareness of surroundings as part of expectation to monitor for issues and safety hazards in the work environment.
- Maintains a readiness to respond to colleague questions and instructions.
- Serves patients by identifying the best method for retrieving blood samples and other specimens, preparing specimens for laboratory testing and performing screening procedures
- Consistently monitors highly detailed information that requires a high degree of accuracy, including, but not limited to verifying specimen information, performing data entry, and properly identifying patient’s information to specimens.
- Receives samples from clients and other Interpath sites.
- Accurately processes samples in timely manner to ensures Interpath meets established routine and Stat turnaround times.
- Maintains specimen integrity from collection point and up to point transferred to technical staff.
- Accurately translates physician orders and diagnoses.
- Packages samples for referral labs.
- Prints and distributes reports.
- Follows established safety protocols.
- Follows established daily checklist to ensure all tasks performed on schedule.
- Understands and adheres to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to assure patient confidentiality.
- Understands and adheres to Medicare rules regarding ABN’s (Advance Beneficiary Notice).
- Actively participates in departmental quality assurance monitors.
- Follows all established Internal Quality protocols.
- Judges adequacy of submitted specimens, using technical assistance if needed.
- Covers work shifts, sometimes at different sites as needed to ensure smooth operations.
- Reliable attendance and presence at work.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No cost for employee only coverage)
- Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Education High School graduate or equivalent
- Licensure/Certification Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy License (WA state only)
- Experience Good communication skills; Accurate and detail oriented; Good organizational skills
We are a devoted team of professionals that pride ourselves on building a vibrant work culture where curiosity, persistence, and positive attitudes are at the core. From a comprehensive benefits package to an ever evolving learning and development program which fosters career growth – we truly value our employees and are very proud of the work family that we have built since 1967.Interpath Laboratory, Inc. is a family owned & operated, clinical and anatomic pathology laboratory with over 90 locations in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We are the Northwest’s leading, innovative laboratory dedicated to providing, rapid, reliable, and economical laboratory testing services. With over 50 years of growth and prosperity, we are the region’s largest independent laboratory. We emphasize the vital importance of a vibrant work culture and environment where building relationships, teamwork, and positive attitudes are highly valued!
- Laboratory setting includes numerous automated machines that make humming and beeping sounds.
- High level of staff activity and interaction in relatively close proximity.
- Must be able to hear in order to monitor alarms and respond to any safety hazards in a timely manner.
- Regularly exposed to infection by handling potentially infectious samples.
- Wearing appropriate protective gear Lab coat, gloves, goggles, and face shield.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and twist as needed.
- Requires walking on non-level surfaces, inside and outside the office, throughout the day.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Typically stands for extended period of times.
- Ability to work long hours, and overtime, as needed.
- Lifting up to 30 pounds.
OSHA Category This position performs tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids and/or tissues. All employees performing these duties are offered the opportunity to receive the Hepatitis-B vaccination series.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Manager of Phlebotomy Jobs at Novant Health – Charlotte, NC (On-site)
- Lead Phlebotomy Technician Jobs at Penn Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System – Radnor, PA (On-site)
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Jobs at Labcorp – Linthicum, MD (On-site)
- Phlebotomy Trainer Jobs at EmpowerMe Wellness – Tampa, FL (On-site)
- Phlebotomy Technician (Clinical Trial) Jobs at Actalent – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Phlebotomist Per Diem Evenings Jobs at Tenet Healthcare – Fountain Valley, CA (On-site)
- Medical Assistant (MA/CMA/LPN) – Primary Care/Phlebotomy Jobs at Ascension – West Allis, WI (On-site)
- PT CE Instructor-Phlebotomy Jobs at Wharton County Junior College – Wharton, TX (On-site)
- Phlebotomy PAYING UP TO $25 Jobs at Actalent – Apple Valley, CA (On-site)
- Phlebotomy Technician Jobs at Actalent – Boston, MA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Phlebotomy Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit interpathcareers-interpath.icims.com.