Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2285347
Job Title: Physical Security Program Manager.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Data Center Security group is seeking a highly talented and motivated Security Systems Engineer to join our team. The team is responsible for the design, installation and integration of security systems equipment including, but not limited to, Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.
You will also be responsible for the continuous review of existing standards and to stay abreast of developments in new technology that will enhance the physical security of AWS data centers and co-locations. You will work directly with the Data Center Physical Security Manager, Regional Security Managers, Security Site Leads, the Infrastructure Operations and Construction teams, and other customers, both internal and external, to integrate the business’ requirements into physical security systems design and implementation. Your work will include supporting the construction and deployment of physical security packages for all AWS data centers and co-locations in the U.S.-West region. You will also work closely with contractors and vendors to ensure compliance with all security standards during the construction, testing and acceptance phases of the projects.
The ideal candidate for the role will have demonstrated the ability to work in all disciplines, at all levels; from technology research to system design and layout, oversight of construction and implementation, as well as maintenance and upgrades over the life of the system. You will have an in-depth knowledge of security technology, be innovative, highly organized, and will have demonstrated the ability to deliver results on time and within budget.
The candidate selected must be at leat 18 years of age.
Key job responsibilities
· Manage installation of approved physical security system hardware, including, but not limited to, access control devices, intrusion detection devices, CCTV, and other components of physical security systems.
· Design of physical security system for new construction, expansion and retrofit projects.
· Preparation of security design standards, typical drawings, and technical specification documents for projects for the purposes of pricing by approved vendors. Review and provide quality assurance of vendor quotes. Submission of complete and accurate vendor quote packages to the Infrastructure Technical Project Manager for inclusion in project requisitions.
· Project management of multiple, concurrent security system installation projects and vendors.
· Subject Matter Expert for physical security system testing and acceptance, and assuring operational readiness at project completion.
· Preparation and archiving of project close-out documentation.
· Reporting vendor performance metrics regarding system installation, service delivery, and equipment availability / reliability.
About the team
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Security Operations experience in technology, manufacturing, or similar industries, to include access control systems, CCTV, and defense in depth strategies.
- BA/BS degree or higher in related field.
- Fluency/competency in one or more languages.
- 5+ years’ experience in physical security design preferred.
- Fluent in the concept of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design.
- Experience living abroad, extensive travel, or demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Personal network of international security technology professionals.
- Supervisory experience is a nice to have
- PSP, CPP, PMP Certification.
- Certification or Hands-On working experience with Lenel Access Control System.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely with short deadlines and quick turnaround times, while still effectively communicating information in a structured analytical way.
- Ability to make independent judgments quickly with little or no oversight.
- Strong problem resolution, time management, and independent planning skills.
- Ability to operate in high stress situations and relay information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Dublin, OH
- Senior TPM-Amazon Ads, DSP Trader Experience Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Treasury Analyst , Treasury Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Manager, Variable Fleet, Last Mile, Global Fleet and Products Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Manager III – Capacity Planning, Global Planning and Site Strategy Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Infrastructure Services Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
- Frontend Engineer, AWS DC SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Analyst, Grocery Partnerships – Catalog, Selection & Pricing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal Technical Program Manager, Music Privacy & Compliance Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Technical Program Manager – Program Operations Amazon Jobs – Milpitas, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.