Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Oregon, United States – Apply for Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Umatilla, OR. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2285347
Job Title: Physical Security Program Manager.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon.com serve customers and developers all over the world who rely on storage, compute, and other services that power Amazon’s consumer, digital and AWS businesses. Our customers trust us to handle their data with air-tight security. Customer data security is a given and a guarantee for our businesses.
AWS Infrastructure Physical Security team is looking for a highly talented and motivated Physical Security System Project Manager and Technology Expert to lead physical security projects. This position will be responsible for the management of data center physical security systems and projects. A successful candidate will be responsible for interpretation of Threat Assessments and AWS Physical Security Standards to assure the proper security mitigations are selected to meet the unique challenges in each area. As but one aspect of each data center build, you will be responsible for collaborating with AWS architectural and engineering teams to assure each data center meets the high standards AWS sets for physical security. After implementation, this position will be responsible for assuring local security teams have the technical knowledge and resources necessary to meet the physical security mission.
- Considered candidates should be at least 18 years old.
- As this is a GovCloud region, selected candidate requires US Citizenship or equivalent status.
Effective May 15, 2017, logical access to the AWS GovCloud region will be restricted to Amazon employees who are U.S. Citizens. (GovCloud may NOT be accessed from outside of the United States)
Key job responsibilities
- Manage installation of approved physical security system hardware, including, but not limited to, access control devices, intrusion detection devices, CCTV, and other components of physical security systems.
- Design of physical security system for new construction, expansion and retrofit projects.
- Preparation of security design standards, typical drawings, and technical specification documents for projects for the purposes of pricing by approved vendors. Review and provide quality assurance of vendor quotes. Submission of complete and accurate vendor quote packages to the Infrastructure Technical Project Manager for inclusion in project requisitions.
- Project management of multiple, concurrent security system installation projects and vendors.
- Subject Matter Expert for physical security system testing and acceptance, and assuring operational readiness at project completion.
- Preparation and archiving of project close-out documentation.
- Reporting vendor performance metrics regarding system installation, service delivery, and equipment availability / reliability.
About the team
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in physical security project management.
- 5+ years’ experience in Security Operations experience in technology, manufacturing, or similar industries, to include access control systems, CCTV, and defense in depth strategies.
- BA/BS degree or higher in related field.
- Fluency/competency in one or more languages.
- 5+ years of experience working with design, installation, and integration of Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.
- Fluent in the concept of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design.
- Supervisory experience
- PSP, CPP, PMP Certification.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Training in / experience using Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Certification or Hands-On working experience with Lenel Access Control System.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely with short deadlines and quick turnaround times, while still effectively communicating information in a structured analytical way.
- Ability to make independent judgments quickly with little or no oversight.
- Strong problem resolution, time management, and independent planning skills.
- Ability to operate in high stress situations and relay information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to manage multiple medium and large scale projects that are complex in nature.
- Ability to interpret program objectives, develop project schedules and manage adherence to established timetables.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals regarding physical security standards and system designs.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Have a proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Dublin, OH
- Senior TPM-Amazon Ads, DSP Trader Experience Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Treasury Analyst , Treasury Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Manager, Variable Fleet, Last Mile, Global Fleet and Products Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Manager III – Capacity Planning, Global Planning and Site Strategy Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Infrastructure Services Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
- Frontend Engineer, AWS DC SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Analyst, Grocery Partnerships – Catalog, Selection & Pricing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal Technical Program Manager, Music Privacy & Compliance Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.