The Physical Therapist in Home Health evaluates patients, develops care plan to treat patients, uses procedures and techniques to change condition/function consistent with the rehabilitation diagnosis and prognosis, supervises and coordinates therapeutic care and communicates evaluation results to patients, families and appropriate staff. Teaches and mentors other staff and participates in the management of resources for patient care and organizational improvement. May provide services off-site within the scope of the job description as needed by the department.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy
- Current North Carolina license to practice Physical Therapy.
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of employment.
- Driver’s license required
- Preferred expereince: Clinical affiliations having a wide variety of acute care procedures, especially orthopedics, neurology, cardiopulmonary and care of burns/open wounds are helpful.
Shift: Weekends Sat and Sunday 8a-5:30p
Discover a generous benefits package! Our total rewards package includes but is not limited to:
- 401k retirement plan
- paid time off (PTO)
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- flex spending account options
- life and disability insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- student loan assistance program
- employee discount program
- employee stock purchase program
Mission Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Other Related Jobs:
- Physical Therapist Assistant – Outpatient Rehab – OTW Downtown – One Shell Square Jobs at Ochsner Health – New Orleans, LA
- Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant Per Diem Inpatient Jobs at CHRISTUS Health – Santa Fe, NM
- Physical Therapy Assistant Jobs at INTEGRIS Health – Oklahoma City, OK
- Physical Therapist Assistant Jobs at Balance Physical Therapy & Human Performance Center, Inc. – Monterey, CA
- Physical Therapy Assistant (out-patient) Therapy & Wellness-O’Neal Jobs at Ochsner Health – Baton Rouge, LA
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – Internal Travel opportunity! Jobs at ONR – Sunnyvale, CA
- Physical Therapist Assistant- PRN- Charleston Jobs at Results Physiotherapy – Marietta, GA
- Physical Therapist Assistant Jobs at ATI Physical Therapy – Columbus, IN
- Physical Therapist Assistant Jobs at PT Solutions Physical Therapy – Columbus, IN
- Physical Therapy Assistant – Licensed Jobs at Legacy Health – Portland, OR
See More: 1,000+ Physical Therapist Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit resume-missionhealth.icims.com.