Physical Therapy Aide jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Physical Therapy Aide II Jobs at AdventHealth – Kissimmee, FL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Pet Insurance*
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our Promise To You
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The community you’ll be caring for: 2450 NORTH ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL, Kissimmee, 34744
- AdventHealth Kissimmee is an 83-bed community-focused hospital
- Conveniently located near Walt Disney World
- The team here is dedicated to bringing mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of Osceola and Orange Counties
- AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded to include a new medical office building, patient tower, and new main entrance
The Role You’ll Contribute
Non-licensed worker who is specifically trained to perform duties necessary to expedite the efficient functioning of the department. As allowed by State Practice Act and under the supervision of a therapist/therapist assistant/ATC/RN, assists with providing direct and indirect services to a specific age group in the acute care, inpatient and/or outpatient rehabilitation settings. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The Value You’ll Bring To The Team
- Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
- Works without close supervision, consulting with supervisors/managers when appropriate, seeking approval and advice on situations outside personal authority and expertise as observed by the Team Manager/RN.
- Maintains professional and functional work environment by keeping equipment and work areas clean, appropriately stocked and orderly. Assists in maintaining all department equipment in safe and proper working order by checking it prior to use. Completes reports and work orders and sequesters all confirmed or suspected malfunctioning equipment. Ensures that electrical equipment is maintained (PM checks) on a yearly or on as needed basis, as evident by maintaining timely, accurate and legible records.
- Anticipates needs and prepares to assist with patient care. Ensures patient and staff safety by recognizing situations which place patient or staff at risk and responds appropriately.
- Assists staff with patient care, treatment and other tasks by correctly and promptly carrying out assigned activities/duties.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Licensure, Certification, Or Registration Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Inpatient areas only
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Other Related Jobs:
- Physical Therapy Aide – OP Rehab Services – Full Time/Day-Evening hours Jobs at Luminis Health – Annapolis, MD (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide Jobs at ALL STAR PHYSICAL THERAPY, INC – Wildomar, CA (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide/Fitness Training Program Trainer Jobs at Talentcare – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide Jobs at Pivot Physical Therapy – Williamsburg, VA (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide Jobs at Confluent Health – Vista, CA (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide Jobs at PT Solutions Physical Therapy – Fresno, CA (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide (Cap) Jobs at MultiCare Health System – Olympia, WA (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide Jobs at Vail Health – Vail, CO (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide Jobs at Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy – Raritan, NJ (On-site)
- Physical Therapy Aide Jobs at Pivot Physical Therapy – Richmond, VA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Physical Therapy Aide Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.