Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Principal Label Relations Manager Amazon Jobs – Brooklyn, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2319538
Job Title: Principal Label Relations Manager.
**We are open to this role being based out of New York, New York or Culver City, California.
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs, podcast episodes, and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs at no additional cost to their membership. Listeners can also enjoy the premium subscription service, Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 75 million songs and the latest new releases. Amazon Music Unlimited customers also now have access to the highest-quality listening experience available, with more than 75 million songs available in High Definition (HD), more than 7 million songs in Ultra HD, and a growing catalog of spatial audio. Customers also have free access to an ad-supported selection of top playlists and stations on Amazon Music. All Amazon Music tiers now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost, and live streaming in partnership with Twitch. Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun. For more information, visit amazonmusic.com or download the Amazon Music app.
As a Principal Relations Manager, you will be a key point of contact for our label and industry partners who work on building great internal and external relationships that deliver excellent campaigns for customers and artists. The role will require domestic travel and may require evening attendance at industry events and shows.
The Label Relations team owns the existing music relationships, and drives collaborative efforts internally and externally around content launches, events, and cross-category promotions. Label Relations Managers work closely with Programming, Marketing, Editorial, Merchandising, Content Acquisition, Operations, and International teams.
Key job responsibilities
The Principal Label Relations Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as an ambassador and advocating for Amazon Music within the music industry
- Developing relationships within the music industry (labels, artists, managers) that create new opportunities to grow artists’ fanbases on Amazon Music
- Creating and driving end-to-end campaigns in collaboration with internal teams at Amazon
- Directly managing the day-to-day relationship with select music labels
- Converting new opportunities into campaigns that drive Amazon Music’s business goals
- Planning and executing numerous projects, analyzing performance and optimizing future campaigns based on their results
- Ensuring content availability in collaboration with Operations and Content Acquisition teams, and driving continuous improvement in digital music operations
- Supporting new release planning and launches
- Contributing to various Amazon Music projects from a content and analytics perspective
- Balancing day-to-day business needs with long-term business goals
- Maintain music cultural expertise by monitoring industry trends and identifying new opportunities
- 8+ years of experience with label relations, account management, product/project management or sales/marketing ideally at a record label/distributor, artist management company or DSP
- Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills
- Ability to interact with stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Knowledge of music industry and digital media landscape
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $128,100/year in our lowest geographic market up to $211,900/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- Event Marketing Manager , Amazon Global Communities Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Assistant Manager, RSR Amazon Jobs – IDAHO FALLS, ID
- UX Writer, Ring Amazon Jobs – California
- Area Manager II Amazon Jobs – Plainfield, IN
- Senior Tech Business Sales, Buy with Prime Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Korean Selling Partner Support Associate Amazon Jobs – Washington
- Sales Enablement Program Manager, Amazon Business Sales Enablement Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Trust & Safety Comms Mgr Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply Amazon Jobs – Breinigsville, PA
- Director of Security Engineering, AWS Identity Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.