Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States – Apply for Principal, Primary Supplier Solutions , AB COMSEC Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2296884
Job Title: Principal, Primary Supplier Solutions.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business, unlocking our potential worldwide.
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become the most prominent internet retailer in the world. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of business customers and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) store in the world.
Amazon Business (AB) achieved a $25B global, annualized run-rate in 5 years! Our customers include all type of businesses ranging from individual professionals to small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customers so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, integrate with enterprise systems, and provide the right customer experience.
Would you like to own developing and driving a category growth strategy among the largest businesses in the world? Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Business? Are you an expert in helping businesses manage planned spend more effectively?
The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make procurement easy for businesses. We are looking for a Principal, Primary Supplier solutions, which is a critical role in building one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses.
This person will be the single threaded leader to keep innovating for one of our four solutions: Primary supplier solution, i.e. having our customers endorsing Amazon business for their managed spend for specific categories of products. The role requires a unique balance of customer obsession, business acumen, and detail orientation. You will represent Amazon Business in internal and external stakeholder meetings, managing the overall solution development through its successful launch. You will have the exciting opportunity to help develop the go-to-market strategy and own the full sales life cycle of planned spend adoption. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience: identifying, developing, negotiating and closing large-scale deals as well as leading, developing and coaching a team. The candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably with experience selling planned spend category solutions (i.e. IT, Office, Jan-San supply solutions). The ideal candidate collaborates with partner teams effectively and influences business partners to achieve the best customer experience.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL and Seattle WA
Key job responsibilities
The Principal, Primary Supplier solution is responsible for the performance of the Solution:
* Prioritize the roadmap to enhance the solutions
* Collaborate with partner Sales team members and other internal partner team leaders to understand our Customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are helping the Sales team deliver tangible value for the Customer
* Act as a business liaison between customers and Amazon Business functional departments (e.g. technology, operations, supply categories) to identify solution and resource requirements.
* Explore new solution opportunities that are based on customer pains and interests.
* Manage funnel and pipeline of Primary Supplier Solutions to ensure clear forecasting to leadership
* Improve team processes and productivity, reduce costs, and accelerate organization performance
* In partnership with the go-to-market teams (Sales, Learning and Development, Marketing, Sales Ops, etc), plan/build/ready/launch campaigns and support assets.
* Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to Sales and Implementation teams.
* Support the solution’s post-launch period to ensure successful deployment and learnings for improvements.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
· B2B Enterprise Sales navigating complex sales cycles · Experience and expertise communicating/influencing senior business decision makers (C-level)
· Experience in written and oral communication
• Experience: 8+ years professional experience within Account Management, Sales, Vendor Management, and/or Business Development.
• A good listener with high EQ.
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Woodside, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Pasadena, CA
- Senior ECAD Tools Application Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – California
- Senior Applied Scientist, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Applied Scientist, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Cambridge, MA
- Control Systems Tech Amazon Jobs – Chattanooga, TN
- Reliability Program Mgr Amazon Jobs – Campbellsville, KY
- Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Greenwood, IN
- Commissioning Engineer Amazon Jobs – Hilliard, OH
- Sr Sustainability Program Manager , Devices Sustainability Operations Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.