Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington, DC, United States. – Apply for Principal Product Manager, Amazon Devices Amazon Jobs – Washington, DC | Greater Metro Area. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642897
Job Title: Principal Product Manager.
Are you an experienced builder who loves to dig into numbers and is passionate about the ‘why’ behind them? Are you a big thinker that can connect the dots and shape Amazon’s growth strategy? If so, Amazon’s Alexa and Devices organization is looking for an analytical and detail oriented Principal Product Manager. This is a new role and requires a curious, entrepreneurial individual who has strong analytical, project management, forecasting, and influencing skills.
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll be a major contributor to the organization’s success, this is the opportunity for you!
A day in the life
The Product Manager will work closely with senior business leaders and key stakeholders across the organization (recruiting, HR, finance, etc.) to drive the growth strategy for the business, own & build out a new function, and focus on new tools/products to enable that growth.
About the hiring group
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, Amazon Echo, and Amazon Halo. You’ll be a part of a 25,000+ person global organization devoted to Alexa and Devices initiatives.
· Build and implement capacity-planning processes across teams that will allow the organization to scale in response to business demand.
· Collaborate with business leaders to understand their headcount demands and provide insights from data analytics, and market intelligence.
· Lead projects to define and align cross-functional teams to deliver at scale.
· Drive the strategic direction of capacity planning (long-term) and workforce management (short-term), staff solutions strategy, and geographic diversification.
· Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
· Collaborate across cross-functional teams in global environment influencing without authority
This position can be located in Amazon’s corporate offices in Arlington, VA; Sunnyvale, CA; or Seattle, WA. Other USA Amazon corporate office locations will also be considered.
· 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience in workforce planning, human capital, organizational strategy, talent acquisition/recruiting, and/or analytics
· Highly effective and efficient in ambiguous situations
· Successful record of accomplishment building, implementing, and improving operational processes.
· Familiarity with continuous process improvement methodologies, such as Six Sigma or LEAN.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.