Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Principal Product Manager – Technical, AWS Console Analytics Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1823746
Job Title: Principal Product Manager.
Location flexible: Seattle, WA or East Palo Alto, CA.
Do you enjoy working with data at scale, finding insights, and simplifying access to complex data for others? Want to deliver best-in-class products that offer insight into user behavior patterns with AWS experiences, and drive the definition of new and innovative analytics offerings and standards for AWS?
The AWS Console team is seeking a talented, self-directed Principal Product Manager to join an experienced and energetic organization responsible for delivering analytics tools and insights for the AWS Management Console, serving the needs of 200+ AWS service teams. This is a highly visible role that will own the strategy for what data we collect, how we make data more accessible, and how we ensure the data provided is actionable. Further, this role will own determining the next stages for the AWS analytics tools to identify further opportunities for investment.
The right candidate has an obsession with data as much as they do with customers, is able to think creatively and innovate in how data is consumed and analyzed, has the technical knowledge and acumen to define and deliver scalable, reliable, and highly desirable and valuable products. You will lead the Analytics services and strategy for AWS Console.
Key job responsibilities
· Own and drive the customer working backwards strategy. Work closely with the AWS user research and other AWS service teams stakeholders to identify the top customer pain points and needs for access to data on user behavior.
· Define the product vision and roadmap. Work in partnership with the other AWS service teams, and create the product requirements, and roadmap for Analytics in AWS.
· Ensure the execution of the product roadmap. Lead the interactions with the engineering and product teams across the AWS service teams to help them make trade-offs based on requirements.
· Evangelize accessible data and insights to drive adoption and impactful use of products.
· Keep projects on track through clear task list, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
· Influence senior leaders across AWS, and communicate changes, issues, and resolutions clearly to all stakeholders.
· Stay abreast current industry standards and emerging trends.
· Identify and drive opportunities for further investment.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 3+ years working with Analytics/Data products
· 10+ years experience in technical product management or product management.
· 10+ years experience in the technology industry.
· A track record of successful delivery of large developer or consumer facing products/projects with cross-org dependencies.
· Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Experience in delivering high-quality solutions in a rapid, iterative design and development environment.
· Experience in cloud technologies.
· Proven communication and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels of a large organization.
· Experience managing Analytics/Data related products.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer – Luna, Luna Core Streaming Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- B2B Sr. Marketing Manager, Consumables B2B Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Merchandising Ops, Consumables Customer Engagement (CCE) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Marketing Manager, Events, Consumables Customer Engagement (CCE)Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Customer Advisor, Senior Customer Advisor, US Federal Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Government Customer Advisor (Midmarket) – Amazon Business Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Sr. Sales Manager, Resellers Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Network Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer – Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Executive Assistant – Prime Gaming, Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.