Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Principal Program Manager, Alexa Kids and Monetization Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1898749
Job Title: Principal Program Manager.
Alexa is the groundbreaking intelligent agent that has changed customers’ lives and made voice driven experiences a reality today. If you are passionate about innovating in the space of artificial intelligence and are a highly-motivated, talented software engineer who wants to bring AI into the lives of our youngest customers, then come join the newly formed Alexa Kids Experience team. To realize our vision of making Alexa a fun, supportive, and educational companion for kids, engineers on our team must innovate to build unique Alexa experiences from ground-up and solve a range of technical challenges across the Alexa architecture. We will leverage speech recognition, natural language processing, interactive voice dialogs, distributed systems, knowledge graph, and much more, to build solutions that scale to millions of devices and customers across the globe.
In 2022, we have the opportunity to build new products and features from the ground up and we are looking for strong, bias for action engineering leaders who are not afraid of taking bold bets and trying new things to improve customer experience for Alexa.
As part of a new and growing team, you will be leading Alexa wide progams that drive feature innovation across multiple teams, standardize business processes like yearly planning, define and track critical business metrics.You will work on cross-functional and cross-domain opportunities; tackle challenging projects aim to accelerate experimentations in Alexa; and build out operating mechanisms and technology to enable novel customer experiences. You will be instrumental in setting the team culture, quality bar, program wide best practices, and norms. Mentoring and growing the team around you will be one of the primary ways you measure your own success. You will have the opportunity to contribute and develop deep expertise in the areas of program and project management, organizational planning, , distributed systems, machine learning, conversational technologies, user interfaces (including voice and natural user interfaces), data storage and data pipelines.
This role is exciting for leaders who love to apply startup mindset to their day-to-day, enjoy working cross-functionally to master both business and domain knowledge, and are passionate about building customer facing experiences. If you are looking for opportunity to learn, grow and lead, this is the position for you.
Key job responsibilities
As a Principal Program Manager you will be responsible for driving cross-functional product design platform capabilities alignment among stakeholders. You will work closely with Product Management and Technology team as well as various Business Operations, Finance and Accounting teams to implement strategy and execution. Your role is critical in executing our program and project initiatives, while providing great internal customer support and driving consistency, help us continue to support our initiatives, and identify process improvement opportunities. Successful candidates will have experience with Program Management in a broad, global organization, have experience working with a variety of cross-organizational stakeholders, and be able to juggle competing priorities. the ideal candidate has experience communicating project status and updates across a global audience. We are looking for someone who is detail-driven, and has excellent problem solving and communication abilities. Showcasing the ability to navigate ambiguous problems and strong bias for action are critical in this role.
· 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience driving projects that have a global impact
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams at all levels
· Demonstrated ability to define, influence, refine, and implement processes, procedures and policies
· Global experience with program launches in multiple geographies simultaneously
· Experience in building strategic processes at a global level
· Project/Program management certification
· Experience communicating with senior management (Director/VP-level decision-makers)
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. ASIC New Product Manager, Kuiper Silicon Development Engineering – Space Program Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Electrical Engineer – Avionics, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Marketplace Development Manager , APS Managed Web Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Product Manager – Tech, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California
- Software Development Engineer, Cornerstone Bidder Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Advertiser Support Performance, Advertiser Support Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Principal, DoD Cybersecurity Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Program Execution Specialist, Federal Delivery Org, WWPS Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer, Frequency Management Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Software Engineer, Ads Tech Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.