Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Principal Program Mgr (ACES) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1619139
Job Title: Principal Program Mgr (ACES)
Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with one of the largest catalog of titles available on-demand to one of the largest set of devices. Are you excited about launching content on Prime Video and holding key impact on helping our business scale? Prime Video’s Content Operations Team’s core mission is to enable new content types available for customers, make content available to customers, on time at the highest quality. You will work closely with cross-functional counterparts in engineering, content acquisition, product, marketing, finance, and executive teams to ensure the operations team and systems are supporting the broader growth, launching new features, expanding business opportunities, and enhancing our customer experience.
A day in the life
As a Principal Program Manager, you will be response for establishing and scaling durable operations to support the growth of Prime Video Content Operations. In this role, you will bring the process design and process optimization expertise, collaborate with Operations, Product and Engineering and unlock the operations efficiencies. develop scalable automation to onboard content providers and manage their performance. You will implement and lead Operations programs responsible for detecting and fixing the issues across the supply chain. You will collaborate with Operations Managers and Business teams to influence changes to supply chain workflows upstream of Amazon, within Studios, to set a high bar for the Quality of assets well before they hit our video supply chain.
About the hiring group
Our vision is to be the world’s most customer centric and agile digital supply chain. Our mission is to delight PV customers by offering the largest, defect free and richest catalog of content anywhere. We collaborate with Amazon Studios, 3P Content Providers, business and technology teams to build, manage and enhance Prime Video’s content catalog that powers the Prime Video customers’ viewing experience. As a Senior Manager in this organization, you will lead strategic initiatives that impact the customer experience globally.
In this role you will:
· be responsible for developing high performing leaders of Prime Video Content Operations organization.
· be directly responsible for enabling operational capabilities, embedded in process and systems.
· establish goals, plans and related metrics, track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives
· drive and influence global prioritization of initiatives for Operations and Engineering roadmaps workflows.
· develop a deep understanding of Prime Video’s supply chain performance metrics, influencing what a good operational experience looks like.
· work cross functionally with operations and business teams to define, drive and optimize the quality, speed and operations experience of our supply chain processes.
· will collaborate with business, operations, product management and engineering.
· Experience working with large global organizations as a Program Manager or Supply Chain Manager.
· Program management experience in analyzing, prioritizing and implementing processes and drive automation.
· 10+ years of program management experience or relevant experience in the Digital Supply Chain Management
· Demonstrated success in delivering programs of high complexity that have global impact
· Build and work in a diverse team environment
· 5+ years experience building and leading global teams
· MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred
· Ability to work effectively, navigate change management and ambiguity.
· Experience managing a team directly, and influencing teams globally.
· Experience and understanding of digital media and/or digital video supply chain
· Passionate about understanding customers and their behavior in order to drive new feature development
· Preferred work experience in a fast paced online environment ·
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
· Experience managing, getting things done, and communicating relevant results to senior management
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Harlem, GA
- Senior Multidisciplinary Systems Engineer (Systems Integration & Test) Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Paralegal, Trademark Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Electrical / Telecom BIM Designer Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Rack Decom Datatech Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- U.S. Corporate Counsel (Competition) Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- IT Support Engineer I Amazon Jobs – West Deptford, NJ
- Sr. Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Marketing Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.