Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Principal Tech Product Mgr, Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1755246
Job Title: Principal Tech Product Mgr.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies, television and digital video? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching globally? We are a growing team with an ambitious charter and need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take this service to new heights.
As a Principal Product Manager in Media Engineering, you will be responsible for defining and building products that create unique viewing experiences for Customers worldwide. You will leverage your entrepreneurial skills, work cross-functionally across: engineering, applied sciences, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, operations, and executive teams, run experiments to identify product-market fit, and launch advanced Computer Vision (CV) based capabilities at-scale that delight Customers.
A successful candidate will be able to articulate and drive a strategic vision, work cross-functionally across key stakeholders and partner with dedicated engineering and science teams to deliver scalable solutions that drive adoption of the Prime Video and increase streamer engagement. They will have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. This leader must have strong written and verbal communications skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others, and a passion for digital video.
· 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
· 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Demonstrated strength in building trust and driving alignment across a diverse, matrixed set of stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication to influence senior management.
· Experience with digital video products and/or technologies.
· Familiarity with Machine Learning and Computer Vision tech
· MS or MBA preferred.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Software Engineer Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Sr. Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Minneapolis, MN
- Senior Financial Analyst – Global Media and Entertainment Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Growth Consultant, Seller Growth, Growth Consulting Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior DevOps Architect, Global Telecom Practice Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Senior Product Manager, Technical – Amazon Astro Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Sr. Product Manager, Transactional Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Operations Tech Associate Amazon Jobs – Hermiston, OR area
- Software Development Engineer, Whole Foods Digital Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Program Manager, Middle Mile Products & Tech, Middle Mile Prod Tech Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.