Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Principal Tech Program Manager, Sponsored Brands Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1795452
Job Title: Principal Tech Program Manager.
Join the Sponsored Brands team at Amazon – and build the next generation of brand advertising products and platform for advertisers. Amazon is investing in technology to unleash superior funnel insight with the purpose of driving return on investment for all advertisers, while powering a better shopping experience with more relevant ads for Amazon retail customers.
Our vision for Brand Advertising is to lead Amazon on brands by enabling beautiful and engaging branded experiences, that are responsible for discovery, and deepening the connection customers have with brands on Amazon. This is an opportunity to come in at the ground floor for what is becoming a core part of the overall Amazon business strategy. Online advertising includes the highest levels of challenge on the technical side, with high transactional loads, big data, modeling, cross-stack product and UX design, combined and directly connected with a marketplace of supply and demand. It is a very high stakes, competitive industry, which attracts the highest level of research and engineering investments. Amazon is just getting started, and there is a lot of opportunity for seasoned talent to come in and significantly shape how advertising based monetization of ecommerce property takes shape on the web. The work developed in the team will become part of the “secret sauce” and core business playbook at the company level.
We are looking for an outstanding TPM that that has experience managing large-scale global products, has a track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy and building programs and features from the ground up. You will have experience creating the product vision and roadmap for products and a proven ability to develop strategic vision based on rigorous analytics. In addition to defining, developing, and driving the roadmap and three year plan for the brand as a customer for commerce products, they will also be responsible for leading new product ideation and development to have an impact on millions of creators and viewers every day. They manage the lifecycle of complex cross-functional technology initiatives. The work is tactical and strategic. They unblock teams, increase the speed of delivery, and negotiate resources and priorities
· Architectural design or system design experience independent of an architect
· 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
· Experience driving roadmap strategy and definition
· 7+ years of technical program management experience
· Develop the roadmap and manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience and performance
· Resolve strategic issues to meet team’s financial, and technical goals
· Communicate product plans and results that influence senior executives
· Drive UX definition, design, and Working Backwards to the product requirements.
· Lead the development of product vision supported by internal and external analysis
· Develop detailed, crisp requirements, user stories, and product specifications
· Own the feature definition and roadmap development and prioritization
· Meet with customers and convert their feedback into concrete product improvements and milestones.
· Unblock and expedite multiple engineering teams.
· Define business metrics and guide the broader display business with data. Represent the quality and growth of creatives in organization-wide business reviews and documents.
· Establish and measure success criteria in ambiguous areas like performance optimization.
· MBA or MS
· Superior verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to work well with a variety of people ranging in various technical levels.
· Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new businesses
· Experience in online advertising
· Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer, S3 Storage Durability Team Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Halo Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Engineering Operations Tech Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Senior Product Manager – Tech, Amazon Business Search Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Interim Ops Admin Amazon Jobs – Houston, TX
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Lexington/ Winchester, KY
- Senior BIE, GTM Talent Movement Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Robotics Project Engineer Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Technical Recruiter Amazon Jobs – California
- Sr Product Manager – Tech, Appstore Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.