Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Principal TPM Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728466
Job Title: Principal TPM.
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
You will work with software and hardware engineer teams to define the scope for our ground and mission control software, and drive the completion of complex end-to-end project. You will help the leadership team of GroundStar establish processes to track our goals and be more effective and help bootstrap a Constellation Availability Program that will drive our approach on delivering the most reliable satellite system, so our customers can enjoy a reliable service.
About the hiring group
GroundStar owns the infrastructure that manages and operates the constellation, providing a stable foundation for the networking team to run customer-facing connectivity service.
· Work across multiple teams in Kuiper to establish a Constellation Availability program, and establish metrics to drive our availability.
· Support and organize the delivery of critical command and control infrastructure in preparation for our launch.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 10+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
· 10+ years of experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
· Experience working in a space, communications or hardware environment.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
· Demonstrated ability to work across disciplines with engineering, science, and project management counterparts to deliver online products/services.
· The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- UX Designer – Alexa Tools Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Account Manager, Wondery Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Embedded Software Dev Engineer Amazon Jobs – Burlingame, CA
- Amazon Pop Up Retail Associate – Westfield Old Orchard (Part-Time) Amazon Jobs – Skokie, IL
- Program Manager, Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr PM-T, Emerging Business and Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Manager – Music Personalization Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Inside Account Executive Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Head of AWS Vetting Software Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Product Mgr, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.