Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Principal WW GTM Spec: RDS/Aurora PostgreSQL Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1720764
Job Title: Principal WW GTM Spec: RDS/Aurora PostgreSQL.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in cloud computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by millions of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 2000 companies in financial services, healthcare life sciences, technology, the public sector and virtually every other vertical industry segment.
To meet the needs of modern businesses a new generation of applications have emerged, creating a new set of requirements for databases. These applications need databases to store terabytes to petabytes of new types of data, provide access to the data with millisecond latency, process millions of requests per second, and scale to support millions of users anywhere in the world. To support these requirements, customers now need both relational and non-relational databases that are purpose-built to handle the specific needs of their applications. AWS has built the broadest range of cloud databases purpose-built for our customers’ specific application use cases and we are looking for a Worldwide (WW) Go To Market Specialist to help us grow this exciting and important line of our cloud business.
Are you passionate about database and analytics technologies? Do you love working directly with customers in the field to solve complex business problems and answer important questions using database and data analytics tools? Do you love building new businesses?
AWS is seeking a Principal WW Go To Market (GTM) Specialist to drive the GTM strategy for Amazon RDS/Aurora PostgreSQL, our fully managed cloud database services for PostgreSQL. The GTM Specialist will join a dynamic team in a problem-solving environment, and drive strategic GTM programs across the AWS field. Working with cross-functional stakeholders, the GTM Specialist will facilitate the enablement of AWS Sellers and AWS Solution Architects with specific customer centric value propositions about Amazon RDS/Aurora PostgreSQL and our entire portfolio of purpose built database services. The GTM Specialist will also directly interface with the databases Product Marketing, Product Management, and Software Development teams regarding customer and partner requirements.
The role will involve the implementation of a variety of work streams that span multiple teams and geographic locations. The ideal GTM Specialist candidate works hands-on with customers to map business challenges to database technologies, is an execution leader, and able to be the accountable person that ensures successful, timely and in-scope delivery of multiple customer engagements in parallel. The GTM Specialist will work with AWS Sellers and AWS Solution Architects to track, prioritize, and close customer engagements involving Amazon RDS and other AWS purpose built database cloud services. The GTM Specialist will synthesize data and information gathered from these engagements into succinct findings, derive strategic insights, and persuasively communicate findings and perspectives to product and sales teams, including our senior leadership team. The WW Amazon RDS/Aurora GTM Specialists are the nexus between the AWS field and the RDS product/engineering team building that individual line of business. The RDS GTM team runs point on all commercial activities for the Amazon RDS Service.
The ideal candidate will possess a business and IT background that enables them to drive database engagements, communicate the benefits of AWS databases, and interact directly with C-Level executives of large enterprise customers and also inside of AWS. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of a complex and global businesses. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with complex IT environments; and have done market analysis, deal negotiation/construction, and business operations.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 10+ years experience in enterprise selling, outsourcing, management consulting or managed services
· 10+ years leading strategic Go-To-Market and Product activities for database or analytics products or similar IT platforms.
· A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful, strategic insights for business recommendations.
· Demonstrated ability to execute multiple, complex and technical projects.
· Demonstrated ability to work across internal and external organizations.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities, including leadership without direct authority; with the ability to get hands-on and drive work forward.
· Solid enterprise negotiation skills.
· Solid business and financial acumen.
· MBA or equivalent business experience.
· Experience with Cloud Computing and related fields.
· Experience with databases or data analytics platforms.
· Experience selling to Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 organizations.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Recruiting Coordinator Manager Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Maple Grove, MN
- Global Service Operations Center Technician Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Sr. Treasury Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Product Manager – Alexa Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Software Quality Engineer Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Sales Operations Lead, US-West Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- GTM Strategy BDM, Startups Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Knowledge Engineer Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DRT4 – Amazon Jobs – Mills River, NC
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.