Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Arlington, TX. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642503
Job Title: Process Assistant.
Amazon Logistics Process Assistant (Full-time)
Our Amazon Logistics (AMZL) teams are changing the way we interact with customers around the globe every single day and solving some of the biggest logistical challenges facing not just Amazon, but also the entire industry!
Amazon’s transportation teams work to ensure the delivery of packages globally for our customers around the world. On its busiest day, Cyber Monday, Amazon customers around the world have ordered more than 400 items per second and the transportation teams play a critical role ensuring packages make it to customers’ doors on-time and in great condition. Whether its items large or small, we find solutions to make sure we are delivering on our promise for customers.
· Assist in the coordination of Delivery Associate (DA) training and ridealongs for new DAs
· Ensure vehicle cleanliness and appearance is maintained to standard and captured via DA inspections
· Ensure adherence to dress code standards
· Conduct regular ridealongs with DAs for engagement and standard work adherence
· Daily review of DA performance to identify potential ridealong candidates
· At times assisting with production duties, training sort associates and verifying SOP compliance
· Ensure successful area performance, through tracking and reporting metrics.
· Understand workflow and daily production goals
· Review and update SOP as required
· Ensure work areas remain clean and are equipped with proper equipment and supplies
· Identify and address safety hazards within the work area
· Coach associates to work safely at all times and participate in safety initiatives
· Ensure all job injuries are reported timely in accordance with established policy and procedure
· Provide direction utilizing independent judgment
· Continue meeting or exceeding of department performance goals
· Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts
· Possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residence
· 21 years of age or older
· Proficient in English sufficient to meet US DOT standard of ability to read road signs and communicate with regulatory personnel
· Able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
o Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 10 hours long
o Lift, push, pull and move boxes up to 70 pounds each
o Move up and down stairs
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience interacting with 3rd party vendors (Delivery Service Providers)
· Professional driving experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience working in Problem Solve a plus
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
· Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of Amazon associates and management.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.